(SMUT) A Tryst Underneath The Stars (SMUT)

A Blaidd lifts his glass in the air, "And did you see that meteor shower at the end? That was incredible!" He takes a drink of the wine you promised to buy him.

You chuckle and drink your own "wine" (you secretly bought some grape juice, the wine wasn't working for you), "It was incredible, that stunt you pulled when you collapsed to the ground wasn't."

"O-Oh, yeah... I was tired and I did actually collapse, but I wasn't dead, thought it'd be a bit funny to play with you." Blaidd polishes off the wine in his cup, "Plus, don't act like you didn't enjoy that kiss."

You roll your eyes as you set your glass down, "Please, so what if I did? I've never kissed anyone so I wouldn't know what a good or bad one is..."

Blaidd is taken aback slightly at your words, "You're a loser?!"

You snap back at Blaidd, "I am NOT a loser, I just never kissed anyone before."

"So, a loser."

"Fuck you."

"Then do it."

"You know what!" You get up and walk to Blaidd, "Maybe I will..."

As you walk to Blaidd, he stands up and towers over you. You are immediately intimidated by his extremely taller stature as you begin to back up and put your hands up, "It was a joke! It was a joke!"

He pushes you into the tent, you fall down on your back as he looks down at you with a stern look, he slowly gets down on his knees and crawls on top of you, he gently cups the side of your cheek and whispers into your ear.

"Don't threaten me with a good time..."

You feel a shiver down your spine as he continues to pin you down with a smirk on his face, "Now, what's that you said about breeding like rabbits?"

"I-..."

Blaidd quickly leans forward and closes the gap between the both of your lips. Your tongues swiftly meet together as they explore one another and get more acquainted with the new area, you feel Blaidd guide the slow and passionate kiss as he let's off a small moan of pleasure. You feel his body beginning to warm up, and so is yours. He slowly pulls back and looks down at your body with a flustered face.

"C-Can... Is it... Okay if..." Blaidd is already out of breath, his urges are taking over him as something begins to bulge out of his pants.

"Y/N..."

You quickly gain an understanding of the situation, you grab Blaidd's hand as you both swap places with one another. You feel Blaidd's warm and slightly sweaty body, he begins to pant as you drag your hands across his muscular torso and down his body until your hands meet the waistband of his pants. You both lock eyes with one another as he speaks up

"Y/N...P-Please..." His flustered face speaks through breaths.

You look down and begin to unzip his pants and slowly slide it off down to his feet. You crawl your way back to his underwear, his sweaty bulge stains through the underwear as it stares back at you. You bring a hand forward and decide to rip the bandaid off, you take Blaidd's underwear off in one go, he gasps at the sudden movement as he lays there now fully naked from head to toe.

His cock twitches eagerly as you gently grasp onto it, he moans out with the slightest of your touch. You bring your mouth towards the member of his penis and gently lick it. The slightly salty yet intoxicating taste is met with another soft moan from Blaidd.

"Oh God's..."

He moans as you wrap your tongue around his tip and then slowly his entire dick. As you slowly begin to throat Blaidd's world, you can taste the pre that leaks out from it. Blaidd's legs struggle to stay still as you begin to suckle on his cock. You take your mouth off of it and begin to slowly jerk off his dick which is now wet from your spit. You listen to his moans as you move your way to his balls and give them attention as well, from the noises he's making, he seems to be enjoying all of it.

The half-wolf is close already, it's been quite some time since he's had pleasure in this form, you can feel his cock twitch with every slow and wet stroke you give it. You decide to stop and step back, the Half-wolf whines and looks up.

"H-Hey... What hap-" Blaidd's eyes widen as you begin to take off your pants and underwear.

You reveal your naked self to Blaidd, you walk towards him and climb on top of him.

"Blaidd..." Your faces are inches away from one another as your breath makes contact.

You close the gap and begin to make out with him for a bit before pulling away and looking back. You grab ahold of Blaidd's penis gently before getting into a comfortable position, he watches eagerly as you begin to slide it inside of yourself. You both let off a soft moan, it doesn't take long for Blaidd to grab ahold of your ass and begin to thrust slowly into you.

He grips onto your ass and moans as his wet cock slides in and out of your body, you look down at him and grip onto his chest as you allow your body to be used to pleasure Blaidd. The feeling of his body thrusting in and out of you is euphoric. As Blaidd picks up the pace, so do your moans. Blaidd leans forward and positions you to where you are now underneath him. He grips onto your shoulders and pins you down as you wrap your legs around his waist.

"Oh God's... Y/N..." Blaidd's breathing speeds up as he continues to thrust into your body, he's getting close and so are you.

You can feel the sweat beginning to form on his body as the both of you moan out with pleasure. He looks down at you with a desperate look.

"Y/N... I-... I'm gonna..." Blaidd begins to increase the speed, "Oh God! I'm gonna cum!"

Blaidd slams into your ass, his cock twitches inside of your body as he moans out intensely and fills your body with his seed, the both of you finish together as nothing but the sound of your breathing fills the air. He looks down at you with pride before leaning in and kissing you once more, his tongue is weak and tired but is still as delicious as it was before.

You look up at him and gently rub his cheek before speaking up, "Blaidd..."

He looks down at you as he holds your hand, "Yeah?"

"What would you do if when you okay so she said yes would go?" You smile gently as you whisper into his ear.

"H-Huh?"

Blaidd's eyes shoot open as he grips onto his chest, his breathing is sporadic as he looks around the tent. Blaidd looks down at you who is sleeping next to him, it clicks in his mind what happened.

"God damnit..." He rubs his face before checking the mess he made in his pants, it's nothing that can't be quickly cleaned.

Blaidd grabs a nearby tissue and wipes down his not so little incident caused from the quite erotic dream he had before laying down on his back with a heavy sigh. Blaidd stares up at the tent ceiling and whispers gently to himself, "Fuck."