Nokron, The Eternal City

The moon sets as the sun rises to take it's place. You are sleeping soundly until you are shaken awake by Blaidd.

"Y/N Cmon, Nokron is waiting." He speaks in a hurried tone as he shakes you awake.

You let out a groan as you try your best to sit up, your bones ache and your body is tired. Killing the Demigods is no easy task, especially for someone who arrived at The Land's Between not too long ago. You rub your face as you stumble up onto your feet and get ready for the day. As you grab your clothes and armor, you spot a couple of used tissues.

"Hey Blaidd are you sick or something?" You cautiously pick up the tissues with a pinch of your fingers.

"No, why?" Blaidd turns around and sees the tissues he used last night because of his... Urges. He gasps and quickly snatches it out of your hand, "I-... U-UH... I-I have allergies, they're really bad."

You watch as he scrambles to collect the used tissues, he seems a bit embarrassed to have these allergies but you just brush it off as Blaidd being Blaidd. After tearing down camp and getting ready, you and Blaidd set off to Limgrave to explore the crater left by the meteor that fell into The Land's Between. It takes a while to get there but you both finally find yourselves standing in front of it. A massive hole left in the earth with rock debris floating above lays in front of you, water from nearby rivers and lakes slowly pour into the hole and create a waterfall.

Blaidd turns to you with a smile, "I can't believe Radahn was holding back something of his caliber... It's incredible..."

The both of you carefully make your way down into the crater and traverse through old ruins. Miscellaneous enemies guard the newly formed entrance, but from what you have fought, they're nothing but ants beneath your feet. As you both make it out the entrance and into Nokron, the atmosphere quickly changes. The air around you grows thick, ancient ruins remain nearly untouched as the ceiling turns into a false star filled sky, a deep blue and purple color is seen all across the city. It's beautiful and breathtaking, but you and Blaidd have a mission to complete!

The two of you cautiously and carefully make your way across the rooftops of Nokron, you eventually stumble across something new.

"What the hell is that?" You point at a dark blob of... Something.

Blaidd shrugs, "No clue, it doesn't seem to have a weapon, it's just standing there... Menacingly..."

You draw your shield out and carefully approach the Silver Tear, "Hey little guy.."

The Silver Tear groggily approaches you as well, once you get close enough you start to notice the Silver Tear begin to change it's form. You stop walking towards it as it bursts a needle out of it's body and thrusts it at you.

“Woah!" You quickly block the attack with your shield and draw your sword, with one slash, the Silver Tear is dead.

Blaidd looks around for any more of these interesting blob creatures, he slowly notices that Nokron is littered with them, "Well shit..."

The two of you prepare to fight your way across Nokron. As you and Blaidd fight side by side across the ruins of Nokron, you finally make your way into the main portion of the city itself. The both of you give off a sigh of relief before continuing your journey into the ghost town. There's no sign of life besides the occasional enemy here and there. You both walk through a darkened alleyway and follow it through until a fog gate blocks your path.

"A fog gate, who the hell could be guarding this place?" You speak as you step through the fog gate.

Blaidd follows behind as the two of you are met with nothing but a Silver Tear. Remembering your earlier encounter with them, the both of you cautiously approach it. You charge forward once close enough and slash at it, the second you make contact, it begins to shift and morph. It let's out a heavy cloud of dust causing the both of you to quickly retreat back away, once the cloud of dust clears a person stands in it's place... You?