The meeting

In the opulent halls of the kingdom, where whispers of power and intrigue echoed like the haunting melody of a forgotten symphony, King Jungkook stood, his gaze fixated upon the entrance to the grand ballroom. Tonight, the air crackled with anticipation, for a lavish masquerade was underway, drawing the kingdom's elite to revel in splendor and decadence.

Jungkook's pov: "what the fvck is this party, this is too boring."

As he was about to leave the ornate doors swung open, a figure emerged, cloaked in an aura of ethereal beauty. Her gown shimmered like moonlight on silk, and her eyes sparkled with an otherworldly radiance. It was as if time itself had slowed to a halt, for in that moment, the tyrant king found himself captivated by her presence. "Who's this lovely lady, I've never seen anyone with such beauty."

With a heartbeat quickened by an unfamiliar sensation, Jungkook stepped forward, (all the visitors stop what they're doing and stare at their king). His eyes locked on hers as if drawn by an invisible force. In that fleeting exchange, a silent understanding passed between them—a connection forged in the depths of their souls, transcending the boundaries of time and space.

Unbeknownst to Jungkook, the girl he beheld was none other than y/n, a commoner whose beauty had ensnared the hearts of many, yet whose spirit remained untamed and free. And as she met his gaze with a mixture of curiosity and apprehension, Jungkook felt a spark ignite within him—a spark that would set ablaze the embers of desire and obsession.

Y/n: "when I entered the palace I was in awe, everything looks so lavish in here, as I was about to get some food because I heard the food here in the palace was like tasting a bit piece of heaven, and as for someone like me who has never been in this type of party I must indulge this opportunity. I suddenly felt a strange stare not from the people but with the king! KING! JUNGKOOK! Wait is he walking on my way? Why? I didn't do anything yet. I just came here."

With a graceful bow, Jungkook approached Y/n, his voice smooth as velvet as he extended his hand in invitation. "May I have this dance?" he murmured, his eyes ablaze with an intensity that sent shivers down her spine. "Yes, my lord". Y/n answered immediately.

Despite the warnings whispered in hushed tones, Y/n found herself unable to resist the allure of the enigmatic king. With a hesitant smile, she placed her hand in his, allowing herself to be swept away into the whirlwind of the masquerade.

Y/n: "why would king jungkook choose to dance with me? I'm just a nobody, besides I was just forced to come to this party because the madame that Im working with can't attend today so she asked me to come here. "

As they moved in perfect harmony across the ballroom floor, Jungkook's grip tightened around Y/n's waist, his possessive nature simmering beneath the surface. With each step, he pulled her closer, his heart pounding with a fervor he could not explain. "Her scent smells like those lavender flowers that I want to ravish, her smell is so intoxicating in a good way, if she can only know the things I want to do with her right now."

In that moment, amidst the swell of music and the flicker of candlelight, Jungkook knew that he had found his queen—a queen whose beauty eclipsed the stars and whose spirit ignited a fire within him unlike any other.

Y/n: "After dancing awkwardly with king jeon, I managed to excuse myself although I noticed his intense gaze on me as if he don't want to let go of me, and I must admit I don't like the feeling his giving me, im starting to get scared of him, first he's our king second, im just terrified of his aura." She ran outside, not looking back she just wanted to stay as far as she can in this kingdom.

And as the night waned and the masquerade drew to a close, Jungkook vowed to make Y/n his own, no matter the cost. For in her, he had found a love that transcended the boundaries of reason and sanity—a love that would consume him whole, body and soul, until the end of time.