Punishment

Y/n's breath caught in her throat as Jungkook's command hung in the air like a heavy shroud, suffocating her with its weight. She stared at him, her eyes wide with disbelief, unable to comprehend the cruel request he had just made.

"Strip," Jungkook repeated, his voice firm and unyielding, leaving no room for argument.

Trembling with fear and humiliation, Y/n slowly began to remove her clothes, her hands shaking as she discarded each garment, feeling exposed and vulnerable under Jungkook's scrutinizing gaze.

Once she stood naked before him, her skin tingling with a mixture of shame and fear, Jungkook's expression remained impassive as he issued his next command.

"Stand on your back," he said, his voice devoid of emotion.

Confusion clouded Y/n's mind as she struggled to comprehend his words. "Did he mean to stand on my hands and knees? Or was he asking me to twist my body in some unnatural way?"

With a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach, Y/n obeyed, positioning herself as she braced herself for what was to come.

And then, without warning, Jungkook spoke again, his voice cutting through the silence like a knife.

"Count from 1-10," he commanded, his tone icy and detached.

As Y/n stood there, her body trembling with fear and uncertainty, she braced herself for the pain that was sure to come. With each count, her heart hammered in her chest, the sound echoing in her ears like a drumbeat of dread.

"One," she whispered, her voice barely audible above the pounding of her own heartbeat.

"Two," she continued, her voice growing louder with each passing moment.

"Three..."

But before she could reach the count of ten, Jungkook's whip came crashing down upon her back with a force that stole the breath from her lungs. The pain was like nothing she had ever felt before, searing through her flesh like fire and leaving her gasping for air.

A strangled cry escaped her lips as she crumpled to the ground, her body wracked with agony as she struggled to make sense of the brutality that had been inflicted upon her.

But there was no mercy in Jungkook's eyes as he stood over her, his expression cold and indifferent. To him, she was nothing more than a pawn in his twisted game—a plaything to be used and discarded at his whim.

And as Y/n lay there, broken and bleeding, she knew that she had entered a world where the rules of humanity no longer applied— then the darkness engulfed her.