Sold

As the news of their arrival reached the king's ears, Jungkook's heart quickened with anticipation, his mind consumed by thoughts of the mysterious girl who had captured his attention. With a sense of urgency, he summoned his most trusted servant, his voice sharp with command.

"Bring them to me at once," he ordered, his eyes ablaze with determination as he awaited their arrival.

Moments later, the doors to the throne room swung open, revealing the figures of the madame and the girl standing before him, their faces pale with fear and uncertainty.

With a sinister gleam in his eyes, Jungkook rose from his throne, his gaze fixed upon y/n who had haunted his dreams since the night of the masquerade. In that moment, she seemed to shimmer with an otherworldly beauty, her presence casting a spell upon him that he could not resist.

Approaching them with measured steps, Jungkook addressed the madame with a voice like velvet, his words dripping with an undercurrent of menace.

"I trust you have brought what I desire," he said, his tone brooking no argument.
"Of course my lord" With a trembling hand, the madame presented y/n to Jungkook, her eyes downcast with fear. And in that moment, Jungkook knew that she was his—his to possess, his to command, his to keep.

In a gesture of dominance, Jungkook reached into his pocket, a bag of gold coins that sparkled in the dim light of the throne room. With a flick of his wrist, he tossed it at the madame's feet, the metallic clang echoing through the room like a death knell.

"For your troubles," he said, his voice laced with a cold indifference that sent shivers down the madame's spine. "Thank you my lord."

And as the madame scooped up the coins with trembling hands, Jungkook turned his attention back to y/n who stood before him, her eyes wide with terror. "Madame why? You sold me! Why?!" Tears brimming in her eyes. Her madame stop in her tracks but didn't bother to look at y/n.

With a predatory smile, jungkook extended his hand towards y/n, his fingers brushing against her delicate skin with a touch that sent a jolt of electricity through him.

"You are mine now," he whispered, his voice a dark promise that hung heavy in the air.

And as the girl trembled in his grasp, Jungkook knew that he would stop at nothing to possess her—to claim her as his own, body and soul, and to keep her by his side for all eternity.