What?

Y/n's heart pounding in her chest as she dared to address him.
"Your Majesty," she whimpered, her voice barely more than a whisper, "please, have mercy, I'm already tired." With a flick of his hand, jungkook signaled for y/n to approach him. her eyes downcast, her body trembling with fear. As she drew nearer. Jungkook reached out and touched a few strands of her hair, his touch surprisingly gentle against her skin.

For a brief moment, y/n dared to hope that perhaps, just perhaps, there was a glimmer of humanity buried deep within the heart of the tyrant king. But as quickly as it had appeared, the moment passed, and the king's cruel smirk returned to his lips.
"Mercy is a luxury afforded only to the deserving," he sneered, his voice dripping with malice. "And you, my lady, are far from deserving."

"But I followed your rules," y/n insisted, her voice trembling with a mixture of fear and frustration. "I didn't talk to anybody else. I did everything you asked of me."

A cold smile spread across jungkook's face, sending a chill down y/n's spine. "Ah, but you see," he murmured, his tone chillingly calm, "it's not just about following the rules. It's about loyalty. Loyalty to me, above all else."

"Is he serious right now? Why his mood changes in just a split of time" y/n thought to herself.

"What do you mean my lord? I don't understand. Im loyal to you, I already submit to you" y/n plead.

The king regarded the lady with a cold, calculating gaze, his expression unreadable as he listened to her words. "Submission is not enough," he replied, his voice icy and devoid of compassion. "True loyalty requires more than mere obedience. It requires unwavering devotion, a willingness to sacrifice everything."

The lady's confusion deepened as she struggled to grasp the king's twisted logic. "But my lord," she pleaded, her voice tinged with desperation, "I have done everything you asked of me. I have followed your commands without question. How can you accuse me of disloyalty?"

A cruel smile flickered across the king's lips as he leaned in closer, his breath hot against the lady's ear. "Actions speak louder than words," he whispered, his voice sending shivers down her spine. "And your actions have spoken volumes, my dear."

*author's note
If you're confused why jungkook kept on changing his moods towards y/n well that's just part of his nature. And he saw taehyung and y/n looking at each other more than enough to make his blood boils out of jealousy. 🤭