Flirting

Y/n scoured the garden for any sign of escape, her every movement watched with keen interest by Jungkook from the balcony above. His smile was a twisted mockery of amusement as he observed her futile attempts to outwit him. "Let's see how good of a lady you are y/n"

He knew her intentions all too well, her desperation even from afar. But to Jungkook, her attempts at escape were nothing more than a futile game—a game in which he held all the cards, and she stood no chance of winning.

With a sense of satisfaction, Jungkook watched as Y/n's movements grew more frantic, her every action betraying her desperation to break free from his grasp. But try as she might, she would never succeed—not as long as he held the power to crush her dreams with a single word.

As he watched her, a dark gleam danced in Jungkook's eyes, a cruel reminder of the hold he had over her. "She may think herself clever, but in the end, she was nothing, she can try but she can never outwit me"

With a silent chuckle, Jungkook turned away from the balcony, leaving Y/n to her futile attempts of plotting an escape.

dusk settled over the castle grounds, the servant's voice rang out, calling Y/n back inside from her fruitless search for escape. With a heavy heart, she reluctantly obeyed, knowing that she could not afford to defy the king's orders.

With each step she took towards the castle, the weight of her circumstances bore down upon her like a leaden shroud, her hopes of freedom dwindling with each passing moment.

As Y/n returned to the castle, her mind raced with thoughts of escape, her every move calculated with precision. She knew that she had to tread carefully, to play the part of the obedient servant while secretly plotting her freedom.

With a flicker of desperation burning in her chest, Y/n decided to use every tool at her disposal to achieve her goal. And so, with a flutter of her lashes and a coy smile playing on her lips, she approached king Jungkook, her heart pounding with nervous anticipation.

"Your Majesty," she purred, her voice laced with honeyed sweetness, "I couldn't help but notice how handsome you look tonight."

Jungkook's lips quirked into a smirk, his eyes twinkling with amusement as he regarded her with a knowing glint.

"Why, thank you, my dear," he replied, his voice smooth as silk. "But I must say, you're not looking too bad yourself."

Y/n's breath caught in her throat at his response, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment as she struggled to maintain her composure. She had expected him to rebuff her advances, to see through her facade and dismiss her with a wave of his hand. But instead, he played along, indulging her in her little game of flirtation. "You can't be swayed by that y/n! Stay focus, he's your enemy. You need to escape." She thought.

As Jungkook continued to banter with her, his words dripping with charm and wit, Y/y/n found herself at a loss for words. She had thought herself clever, but in the presence of the king's charisma, she felt like a mere novice, outmatched and outclassed at every turn.

As Jungkook closed the distance between them, his presence looming over her like a dark cloud, Y/n's  breath caught in her throat, her heart pounding with a mixture of fear and anticipation.

With a voice like silk, Jungkook whispered in her ear, his words sending shivers down her spine. "What happened? Lost for words, my queen?"

Y/n's cheeks flushed crimson at his proximity, her mind reeling with the intensity of his gaze. She had never felt so vulnerable, so exposed, in the presence of the tyrant king.

And then, without warning, Jungkook's lips brushed against her ear, sending a jolt of electricity coursing through her veins. Y/n's eyes widened in shock, her body frozen in place as she struggled to comprehend the depth of the king's audacity.

But Jungkook showed no signs of emotions, his grip tightening around her waist as he pulled her closer, his breath warm against her skin. With a low chuckle, he buried his face in the crook of her neck, inhaling deeply as he savored the scent of her perfume.

"Don't start something you can't finish, my queen," he murmured, his voice low and dangerous.

Y/n's heart hammered in her chest as she processed his words, the weight of his warning sinking in like a lead weight. She knew that she was playing a dangerous game, tempting fate with her flirtations and provocations.

"Please excuse me my lord." She gently pushed king jeon and walk straight to their chambers.