End

"The end."

So, how was it? Is it a good story? Yn asked. Jungkook's brows furrowed with concern as he listened to yn's response, a nagging sense of unease settling in the pit of his stomach.
"I just worry about the impact it might have on you," he murmured, his voice laced with genuine concern. "Isnt it too gore baby? And how am i so bad in your fiction, you know i can never raise a hand on you." Jungkook pouted.

Yn offered him a small smile. "I appreciate your concern, baby, truly I do," she replied softly. "But this story, as dark as it may be, is a reflection of the struggles we've faced together. It's a reminder of the strength we've found in each other, even in the darkest of times. But I just added more extreme things in here, that's why its fiction baby, everything in here isnt real"

Jungkook's gaze softened as he listened to her words, a surge of love swelling within him at the sight of her resilience. "You're right," he conceded, pressing a tender kiss to her forehead. "As long as my baby is happy, I'll support it.."

And with that, they held each other close, finding solace in the warmth of their embrace as they faced the uncertainties of the future together, hand in hand.

THE END

***** author's note****

In real world, yn and jungkook were already married. Jungkook is a CEO of a well known publishing company and YN is a webtoon artist. "Crimson Desire" is actually yn's new webtoon story. 🤭🤭🤭✌️✌️✌️

So, technically everything that you read in "crimson desire" was just yn's webtoon story. 💕💕💜💜