Revelation

After hearing what jihoon said, y/n asked him "but i never once heard that the king has any siblings." Jihoon smiled and said "yes, because im adopted, our parents adopted me when i was 5yrs old. They're really kind." Jihoon said as he continued on munching his foods.

Y/n nodded, surprised by the revelation. "I had no idea," she admitted, feeling a mix of curiosity and admiration for Jungkook's family. "That's really wonderful of them. I'm glad you're a part of jeon family, Jihoon." She smiled warmly at him, appreciating the bond they shared despite their differences.

"Uhmm.. your highness, can I just call you noona?" Jihoon beamed at y/n.
"Of course you can." Y/n answered sending her warmest smile to jihoon. Her curiosity suddenly peak at the thought of Jihoon mentioning taehyung's name a while ago. " jihoon you mentioned about king taehyung, how did you know him?" 

Y/n's pov:
Jihoon chuckled softly, reminiscing about his childhood. " Taehyung hyung and I met when I was quite young. Our families were close friends, and we practically grew up together, me, jungkook hyung, taehyung hyung, and jimin hyung. Him and jimin hyung were always been like a brother to me, even before I officially became part of the Jeon family through adoption." Jihoon's eyes glimmered with fond memories as he spoke. "We've been through a lot together, and I'm grateful to have them in my life."

"Jimin? I just heard that name now." I raised an eyebrow looking at Jihoon. "Jihoon who is jimin if you dont mind me asking?" I asked with curiosity.

Jihoon's expression softened as he spoke about Jimin. "Jimin hyung is my closest hyung, we've shared many ups and downs together. He's always been there for me, just as I've been there for him." Jihoon paused, reflecting on their friendship. "He's someone I trust with my life, and I know I can always rely on him no matter what."

"Where can I meet him?" I asked, Jihoon's smile faded slightly, his expression turning thoughtful. "Jimin and Jungkook hyung are not in speaking terms noona, It's been tough on both of them, and they've distanced themselves from each other for the time being after the lady died." He sighed.

Upon hearing Jihoon's words a sudden rushed of realization hit me. "She's the first muse that taehyung was talking about the other night." I thought, as my mind was going into frenzy right now with the informations im getting. "May I know who's this girl Jihoon.?"

Jihoon's expression turned somber as he considered y/n's question. "That girl... her name was Eunji," he said softly. "She was a dear friend of Jungkook's, and they were very close. Her passing was a tragic loss for all of us." He paused, the weight of the memories heavy in his voice. "Eunji was a kind and spirited person, full of life and laughter. Her sudden departure left a void in our hearts that can never be filled." Jihoon's gaze drifted off, lost in remembrance of his friend. "Jungkook hyung, blames himself for what happened to her, even though it wasn't his fault. It's been difficult for him to come to terms with her loss."

Y/n's curiosity about Jihoon, Jimin,  Eunji and their connection to Jungkook lingered, but she set aside her questions as a servant interrupted, informing her that the king was requesting her presence in his office. With a nod of acknowledgment, Y/n excused herself from the table, her thoughts momentarily shifting to the matter at hand. She made her way to the king's office.

Y/n entered jungkook's expansive office, her footsteps echoing softly against the polished marble floor. "My lord, you called me?" she called out, her voice carrying through the grand chamber as she scanned the room for any sign of the king. However, to her surprise, jungkook was nowhere to be found as she was about to leave, Y/n's heart skipped a beat as a hand suddenly encircled her waist, pulling her back into an unexpected embrace. Shock rippled through her as she felt Jungkook's presence behind her, his arm wrapped around her protectively.

A shiver ran down her spine as she felt his breath against the crook of her neck, his actions catching her off guard

A shiver ran down her spine as she felt his breath against the crook of her neck, his actions catching her off guard. She stood frozen for a moment, unsure of how to react to the intimate gesture, her mind racing with a flurry of emotions.
Y/n's breath caught in her throat as jungkook's other hand found its way to her neck, gently tilting her head to the side to grant him better access to her neck. A wave of heat flushed through her body as she felt his lips brush against her skin, sending shivers down her spine. The sensation of his nibbles against her neck sent a rush of electricity coursing through her veins, her pulse quickening with each tender touch. Lost in the moment, she couldn't help but lean into his embrace, her heart pounding in her chest as she cooed "my lord.."