Thoughts

King jungkook stormed out of their chamber, his anger still simmering beneath the surface. He needed to cool off, to distract himself from the frustrations y/n had caused.

As he wandered the corridors of the castle, he spotted Elena, one of the younger servants, polishing a suit of armor. A mischievous grin tugged at the corners of the king's lips. Elena was always good for a bit of harmless fun.

"Elena!" King jeon called out, striding over to the woman. "Put down that rag and come with me. I need someone to keep me entertained."

Elena looked up, surprised but pleased by the king's unexpected attention. "Of course, Your Majesty," she replied, quickly setting aside her polishing cloth and falling into step beside the king.

Together, they made their way to Jungkook's office.

"You know what I want right Elena ?" the king asked, turning to the woman with a smirk plastered on his face.

Elena hesitated for a moment before nodding. "Yes your majesty." She then started stripping down her clothes and positioned herself for the king.

"Always been a good servant!" King jeon exclaimed, a gleam of excitement in his eyes. " he then pounded on the helpless woman, annoyance is evident on his face every time the woman would make such malicious noises. "Keep your mouth shut, if you don't want my sword to slice your tongue"
Elena's eyes widened in terror, "yes your majesty." Jungkook continued on ravishing the servant, groping her breast every now and then, slapping her behind, biting her harshly, yanking her hair until he is satisfied. "You like this rough don't you?" "Ughhh. Yes your majesty" said Elena, afraid that if she said a wrong word the king will hurt her even more. With one last harsh trust, the king push her. "You can go now."

Elena, dressed herself up and ran outside the king's office limping.

As the servant left, leaving the king in solitude, he found himself enveloped in a profound silence. His mind, burdened with the weight of y/n's disobedience.

"Why can't she be as loyal as my servants?" jungkook murmured, the words echoing softly in the spacious chamber. His brow furrowed with a mixture of frustration and contemplation.

With a sigh, he leaned back in his ornate chair, the flickering light of the hearth casting dancing shadows across the room.

As the king returned to his chamber, the soft glow of candlelight illuminated the room, casting a warm ambiance upon the scene. His gaze fell upon the lady, her form serene in sleep, her features softened by the gentle embrace of slumber.

Moved by a sudden impulse, jungkook approached y/n's bedside, his footsteps silent against the plush carpet. With a tender touch, he brushed a lock of hair away from her face, his heart heavy with the weight of his earlier thoughts. "Just submit to me my queen, and I'll do anything for you, why cant you be obedient"

In the quiet of the chamber, he hesitated for a moment, his hand lingering in the air before he finally made his decision. With a sense of vulnerability, he carefully lay down beside her, his presence a silent reassurance in the darkness.

Jungkook settled into the warmth of the bed, he felt a sense of peace wash over him, the lines of tension in his brow easing with each steady breath. In the embrace of the night, amidst the whispers of dreams and the quiet hum of the sleeping castle, the king and the lady shared a moment of fleeting intimacy, their hearts bound by the delicate threads of affection and uncertainty.