Brother

Y/n was awakened by one of the servants, who gently shook her shoulder. "Wake, my lady. You need to eat lunch," the servant said softly, the urgency in their voice cutting through the haze of sleep. Y/n groggily rubbed her eyes, realizing she had overslept. She nodded in acknowledgment, grateful for the reminder, and slowly got up, stretching her sore limbs as she prepared to face the day.

As Y/n descended the stairs, she was met by the unfamiliar face of a man who greeted her warmly. "Good afternoon, your highness," he said with a respectful nod, his demeanor courteous and his expression friendly. Y/n returned the greeting with a polite smile, her curiosity piqued by the stranger's presence in her home. "Who is he? What is he doing here? Does jungkook know there's another man in his castle?.. but, He looks cute tho." She wondered.

As she entered the dining hall of the castle, the man followed her, maintaining a respectful distance. One of the servants promptly served them food as y/n took her seat. She glanced around the room, noticing the absence of someone. Turning to the servant, she inquired, "Where's king?" Her tone held a hint of concern, wondering why the familiar figure was not present as usual. "Please spare the chance not to see him today, heavens above hear my plead~" she thought.

As the servant was about to answer, suddenly a familiar voice echoed through the dining hall

As the servant was about to answer, suddenly a familiar voice echoed through the dining hall. "Why is my queen looking for me? Do you miss me that much?" Y/n's eyes widened in surprise as she turned to see Jungkook standing at the entrance, a playful smirk on his lips. "Why am I so unlucky, I don't want to see this monsters face today! Reminds me of he did last night." She scowled in her mind.

Tensing at the sight of the king, y/n accidentally dropped her knife, her nerves betraying her in the presence of royalty. The unfamiliar man was quick to retrieve it for her, displaying a courteous gesture in the tense atmosphere. "Here, your highness.. be careful holding with that." He said with a cheeky smile.

Meanwhile, jungkook's intense glare was fixed upon the man, his demeanor conveying a mixture of suspicion and authority. "What brings you here?" he questioned sharply, his tone demanding an explanation for the stranger's presence in his castle.

"Nothing much i just wantedd to know how y/n looks like in person, taehyung hyung said she's pretty. The man beamed

Jungkook's gaze narrowed further at the man's response, his suspicion deepening. Y/n felt a flush of embarrassment creeping up her cheeks at the mention of her appearance. "King taehyung said that." She thought in disbelief.
She glanced nervously between the king and the man, uncertain how to respond to such a peculiar inquiry. Sensing the tension in the air, she cleared her throat softly before speaking. "I assure you, my lord, there must be some misunderstanding," she began, hoping to diffuse the situation delicately. "King taehyung must have been mistaken."

Y/n's pov:
I watched in terror as Jungkook slammed his hand on the table before storming out of the room, his abrupt departure leaving a heavy silence in his wake. I then panicked, knowing that I had caused him to react in such a way. I turned to jungkook, with an apologetic glance, hoping to send him a pleading message that I didn't do anything wrong. "Please excuse me, I'll go speak with him," I said softly to the unfamiliar guest, rising from my seat.

The unfamiliar man continued eating, seemingly unbothered by the tense atmosphere. "Don't bother to speak with him, hyung's fine. He's always been like that," he remarked casually before letting out a laugh. His nonchalant demeanor contrasted sharply with the tension that lingered in the room, leaving y/n feeling even more unsettled by his presence. Unsure of how to respond, she remained silent, her mind swirling with questions about the man's connection to Jungkook.

Y/n's curiosity peaked as she finally gathered the courage to address the unfamiliar man. "You called him hyung~ instead of king? Do you mind if I ask who you are?" she inquired, her voice betraying a hint of apprehension. The man paused briefly before offering a polite smile. "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Park Jihoon, the younger brother of Jungkook hyung~," he revealed, his words shedding light on his identity and his connection to the enigmatic figure who had stormed out moments ago. Y/n's mind raced with questions, wondering what had brought Jungkook's brother to the castle and what secrets he might hold.

 Y/n's mind raced with questions, wondering what had brought Jungkook's brother to the castle and what secrets he might hold