Death

Yn's pov

As the days turned into weeks, I  found myself trapped in a relentless cycle of jungkook's punishment, each night jungkook would make me submit to him only because of the same mistake that I did that daring escape that made him sparked his anger and resentment. Night after night, I endured Jungkook's punishment, the sting of his anger leaving scars both physical and emotional. I bore the bruises and wounds in silence, the weight of my guilt and shame crushing my spirit with each passing day.
***
Despite her remorse and pleading for forgiveness, Jungkook's anger remained unrelenting, his punishments growing more severe with each passing night. And as the cycle repeated itself, yn felt herself slipping further into despair, the hope of redemption slipping through her fingers like grains of sand.

—One afternoon..

Her voice trembled with emotion as she recounted the moment she received Jihoon's letter, the shock and devastation washing over her like a tidal wave.
Tears welled in her eyes as she recalled the contents of the letter, the truth laid bare in stark black ink. Every word felt like a dagger to her heart, piercing through the facade of lies and deceit that had clouded her past.

"It shattered me into pieces,how can jungkook do this to me. I am eunji, I lost all my memories" yn whispered, her voice barely above a whisper as she struggled to contain her emotions. The pain of betrayal gnawed at her insides, leaving her feeling raw and exposed in the wake of Jihoon's revelation. Unable to bear the weight of her sorrow, yn collapsed into tears, her body wracked with sobs as she surrendered to the overwhelming tide of emotion. In that moment of vulnerability, she felt as though her world had been torn asunder, leaving her adrift in a sea of uncertainty and despair. As darkness enveloped her and consciousness slipped away.

Jungkook entered their room and yn unconscious on the floor, panic and concern surged through him like a tidal wave. Without hesitation, he called for a physician to tend to her, his heart pounding with fear as he watched over her still form.
the physician examined yn, Jungkook's eyes fell upon a letter lying nearby, its contents sending a surge of rage coursing through him. With trembling hands, he unfolded the letter and read its contents, his anger mounting with each word.

Filled with a sense of betrayal and fury, Jungkook wasted no time in summoning his knights, his voice laced with an intensity that brooked no argument. "Bring Jihoon to me at once," he commanded, his tone leaving no room for disobedience.

With swift and determined steps, the knights departed to carry out Jungkook's orders, leaving him alone with his thoughts and the unconscious figure of yn lying before him. As he watched over her, a storm raged within him, fueled by the betrayal he felt and the fear for yn's well-being.

But amidst the turmoil, a flicker of concern and remorse tugged at Jungkook's heart, reminding him of the love he held for yn despite the anger that consumed him. And as he waited for Jihoon to arrive,

**Dungeon

Jihoon winced in pain as Jungkook's words cut through him like a knife, the force of the kick and punch sending shockwaves of agony rippling through his body. Gasping for breath, he struggled to rise to his feet, his eyes blazing with defiance despite the pain.

"You have no right to treat me like this hyung," Jihoon spat, his voice trembling with anger and hurt. "I may have been adopted, but that doesn't make me any less worthy than you. And I won't stand by and watch you hurt yn noona any longer."

But Jungkook's rage remained unrelenting, his fists clenched with fury as he glared down at Jihoon with contempt. "You dare to defy me, you insolent fool?" he snarled, his voice dripping with venom. "You know nothing. You're nothing but a lowly street rat, unworthy of the air you breathe."

With a final blow, Jungkook struck Jihoon once more, his anger fueling the violence that consumed him. And as Jihoon crumpled to the ground, battered and broken, he vowed to himself that he would never give up the fight to protect yn, no matter the cost.
***
Yn pov
My heart clenched with horror and disbelief as I listened to the servants' whispers about Jihoon's beating in the dungeon by Jungkook. Ignoring their pleas to stay away, I rushed down to the dungeon, my steps quick and determined, my mind racing with fear and desperation.

When I arrived, the sight of Jihoon's bruised and weakened body lying on the cold stone floor sent a surge of anguish through me. Tears welled in my eyes as i knelt beside him, my hands trembling as i reached out to gently touch his battered form.
*****
"Jihoon, what happened?. Noona's here" yn whispered, her voice filled with concern and sorrow. She couldn't bear to see him in such pain, his once lively spirit now broken and defeated. But Jihoon could only whimper in response, his body wracked with agony from the brutal beating he had endured.

With a heavy heart and a steely determination, yn gathered Jihoon into her arms,
the desire to comfort and protect him from further harm giving her strength. But before she could react, Jungkook's sudden appearance shattered the moment, his grip on her arm yanking her away from Jihoon with a forceful tug.

Yn winced at the sharp pain that shot through her arm, but she refused to cower in the face of Jungkook's aggression. Summoning every ounce of courage within her, she met his gaze with defiance, her eyes blazing with determination despite the fear that gnawed at her insides.

"And do you think you're going to stop me?" she countered, her voice trembling with suppressed rage. "You can't keep treating people like this, Jungkook. Jihoon doesn't deserve this, and neither do I."

But Jungkook's expression remained cold and unyielding, his grip on Yuna's arm tightening with each passing moment. "You will do as I say," he growled, his voice dripping with menace. "Or else you will suffer the consequences." Jungkook then signaled his knights to hold yn.

Yn's scream echoed through the dungeon as she watched in horror as Jungkook plunged his knife into Jihoon's body, the sound of flesh tearing sending shivers down her spine. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she cried out in anguish, her heart breaking at the sight of Jihoon's agony.

"No, please stop!" Yn pleaded, her voice choked with tears as she struggled against the knights who held her back. "Jihoon, hang on, please!"

But it was too late. Jihoon's body convulsed in pain, his agonized cries filling the air as his lifeblood spilled onto the cold stone floor. Yn's heart shattered into a million pieces as she watched helplessly, her screams of despair echoing off the dungeon walls.
In that moment, all she could feel was an overwhelming sense of grief and loss, the weight of Jihoon's death bearing down on her like a crushing weight. And as she crumpled to the ground, overcome with sorrow.