Smut❌

Y/n's pov
His hands started to explore my body. I felt one creeping up from my hips to my sides, then winding around to touch my back, pushing himself closer to me. The other one made its way from my upper thigh underneath my skirt and groped a handful of my ass, making me gasp in surprise.
"I will have you now; you're mine, remember," he whispered into my ear.
His husky voice and captivating words made my heart race, luring you into a trance from which you knew you would never awake. "Stop, my lord, spare me." I said, as tears started to form in my eyes.

Jungkook's pov
She pleads, and that turns me on knowing that i have that effect on her. "But why my queen, this will happen sooner or later so why should we wait." I tauntingly said to her.
My expert fingers were fumbling on the button of her midnight blue gown, i purposely brushed my knuckles on her breast ever so slightly to get her to react to my touch.

I unzipped her dress till it came off. y/n's  breath became more erratic until it was fully open, exposing her black lacy bra to me. "Look what we have here, aren't you expecting this to happen my queen." I said, honestly it surprised me that she's wearing something sexy underneath that dress. Too bad I will just remove it.

Third person's pov.
You saw the tip of his tongue darting out to lick his dry, soft, so kissable lips while his eyes couldn't tear themselves apart from the sight of you.
Jungkook said, "You look better than I could have ever imagined, Y/N," and then started caressing your breast through the linen of your lace bra, savoring the sensation of your skin beneath his palm. Y/n can't help but moan with the unfamiliar sensation that the king was doing to her.

"This is part of your punishment y/n, you should have known not to exchange any stare with anyone, especially with one of my friends understood?"
Upon saying those words y/n finally realized why's the sudden change of mood of the king. "He noticed how king taehyung's kept on exchanging glances on me."
Y/n was so lost in her thoughts when jungkook hands makes it to her core. His fingers run along Y/n's clothed heat. You whimpered under him. "My lord ughh." His other hand then tossed your bra somewhere.

You want to cover your exposed breast but jungkook was too quick to stop you and pinned your hands above your head. He then shot you a threatening look "hands above your head, don't move." He said.
He starts lifting his shirt, his body glistening in the dim light room. I cant help but to stare at his toned abs. He caught me staring at his body and a smirked plastered on his face.
He came closer to me again and sucked my left breast, I moaned with the sudden sensation, "look at me" he said as he sucked and fondled my breasts.

Y/n gently touched his hair, jungkook stop her and held both of her hands above her head. "Didn't I said, hands above your head" his other hands fondled your breast alternately til he's satisfied. He then tilt your chin, kiss you passionately, sucked on your bottom lip, he's trying to enter his tongue in your mouth but youre not letting it to happen so he grip your hands harshly and when you gasp he entered his tongue in your mouth. He sucked your tongue and bottom lips. Until it swells.

My panties then yanked down my legs then, I hear the clink of his belt being undone. My eyes widen as I take a look at his huge manhood. "How can it fit me" panic was evident in my face. "Don't worry it will fit, i'll fill you up my queen" jungkook said as if he just read what am I thinking.

He readied his tip at my entrance and  I finally feel him entering me, I gasps as the unfamiliar sensation of pleasure engulfed me, he didn't take time to let me adjust to his heat, he trust into me giving me pain but after few more trust the pleasure rushes through me. "Jungkook.." y/n moan.

His pace becomes quicker upon hearing y/n's moaning his name. He moves in with a deep stroke, y/n's knuckles go white as she grips the sheets as if her life depends on it. He started moving in and out of Y/n holding a firm grip of her waist. "Fuvk it, you're so tight and feel so good." He breathed out and sucked her sore nipples once again. Y/n, moaned uncontrollably.
"Ughh my lord, im close." Jungkook pounded her more and hit her g-spot, "no, control it, you're gonna cum if i said, understood?" You tried to suppress your moan by biting down your bottom lip.

"Open that mouth and let me hear you my lady" he demanded and trust in an animalistic speed. Y/n whimpered "stop it, i cant anymore" she was getting tired and her sore p***y can't take it anymore. She pleaded for jungkook to stop. He then stop, remove himself on her and turn her body facing her back on him. Without warning he thrusted on her back, held her hair and pounded on her.
Y/n began to cry but she can't do anything about it. Jungkook showed no mercy fuckin her. "Fuck, Im close." He pounded more and his fingers began playing on her swollen clit. You continuously cried until you felt his member twitch and his seeds was dripping out of your entrance. He then wiped his hot seeds with his fingers and brought it to your mouth. " sucked it, sucked it clean." You look at him and sucked his fingers cleaned.

*
*
*
*
*
*
Author's note
🫣🫣🫣 took me days to finished writing this part! Didnt know writing smut is really hard! Im cringing while writing it😅 but i hope you'll like it. Its my first time writing this.. 🥲🥹🥹✨💜💜💜💜