10

past

turn yalls brightness down

unedited

I didn't need to fake anything with Karro's cock inside of me.

I couldn't speak, let alone lie when he thrusted deep in my cunt.

Maybe this was why I liked sex with him so much. I mean, we'd been having sex nearly three times a day since we'd met. When I was on my period, we wouldn't. Occasionally we would.

"Oh!" I groaned. I couldn't finish what I was going to say. His hips hit against my own, thrusts hard and snappy. His fingers dug into my waist, pulling me backward onto his cock. I could barely hold myself up at this point.

His other arm wrapped around my lower belly, holding my trembling body up. He applied just enough pressure to make my eyes roll backward.

I grabbed a handful of the comforter, attempting to ease the tension building tightly in my stomach.

I'd lost count of how many times Karro made me come. Four, if I had to guess. The fifth was approaching fast. The front of his thighs were still slick from when he had made me squirt earlier.

My dress pooled around my waist, giving Karro a full view of my round ass. I could feel the handprints stinging against my skin.

Tonight, I'd been extra bratty with him during dinner. I'd learned he liked bratty girls. I was beginning to like playing the bratty girl, too. He promised that he would bend me over the edge of our bed, ass up, with handprints littering my skin.

Karro had not lied.

"Please, Karro." My voice came through gritted teeth. The pillow under my face was streaked with black and dark red. I could only imagine how the mascara and lipstick appeared on my face, given I'd cried it all off.

I loved to fuck. I was raised to see sex as nothing but an opportunity. A weakness among men. I grew to hate it. However, with Karro, it was different. By Blood's name, these past six months Karro had changed my view of sex. He made me feel like I was being pounded into nothing but mush, in the best way possible.

I would let him do anything to me. Some nights, Karro held a gun to my head as he fucked me hard. Other nights, he went slow, whispering a few "I love you's" as his cum filled my belly.

I didn't care.

As long as he was fucking me.

My eyes rolled backward, and I threw my head into the crook of his neck. The bed beneath us was soaking wet. It was a mix of spit, tears, cum, saliva, and my squirting arousal.

"Oh, fuck Karro," I groaned. I pressed the back of my head firmly against the crook of him.

"Yeah?" Karro asked, pounding harder into me. He grabbed a chunk of my neck with his teeth, roughly clamping down on it. He liked to mark me. I needed to cover that up before meeting with the Murthaa; she would complain about how much I was enjoying this case.

"Uh, huh," I moaned. I let out a loud cry as his cock hit harder inside of me. He hit the spongey part deep inside of my cunt. The curve in his cock felt like it had been crafted specifically to hit my G-spot. Some nights, I felt like he was God, and he had created himself just for me.

We molded together, perfectly.

Karro was going to make it impossible to ever look at a man the same. Even after the case is closed.

"Karro, it's too much," I gasped. I clamped my eyes shut.

He was going to fuck me to death one night. I just knew it.

Karro slid a hand down my bare chest, pinching my tight nipple between his thumb and index finger. He rolled the bud slowly, causing me to cry out yet again. It only fueled what was beginning to drip down my thighs.

"Tell me it's too much again, and I promise I will make it so much more," Karro growled against my ear.

Slap!

I buried my tear-slicked face into the pillow.

His balls were swollen, and throbbing; they slapped against my clit due to our position. His hand slid between my belly and the mattress, pinching my clit between his fingers.

Everything was oversensitive because of how long we had been fucking. We'd barely made it out of the elevator before his hot, heavy cock was pulsating inside of me.

"Fuck Naga," He groaned. It was primal, slipping out of his chest, and through his gritted teeth.

He squeezed my clit, playing with it in circles between his fingers. He acted as if he were not about to cause me to blackout beneath him. Noises came out of me with every thrust of him. Noises I did not even believe possible.

"God, you are so fucking good, Naga," Karro groaned. "Such a good fucking girl."

Soon after, it became too much. My voice disappeared as the fifth orgasm racked through my body. I gasped for air, forgetting how to breathe. I did not believe in God. God was The Blood. But, moments like this, made me believe there had to be something else out there.

He brought me to my own nirvana. A nirvana crafted for just the two of us.

Karro pressed harder into my lower belly, letting out a low groan as liquids and cum squirted from my cunt. He had filled me with two loads already; some of my cum was mixed with his, expelling it onto his cock.

"Fuck," he grunted, fucking me harder.

I let out a choked noise as the final aftershock rolled across me. He continued to thrust me through the waves; I was shaking, trembling with every pulsation he made inside of me. My pussy was convulsing around his twitching cock.

I wouldn't ever stop throbbing. It was like I always needed to straddle his cock, and take him.

Karro pushed himself inside of me one last time before he filled me for a third time. I groaned, looking back at him with a toothy smile. His cum was hot, dripping out of me, and down my sensitive clit.

I wanted more.

I wanted him to rip my body open, and crawl inside of me. To make a permanent home with our bodies attached.

Karro breathed heavily, his eyes still locked with mine. He smiled back, slapping my ass once more.

Fuck, he was beautiful.

I didn't fear how dangerous he was anymore. When first being presented the mission, I was slightly afraid of what he would do to me if he found out. I'd heard of how violent he had been with some of his past lovers. Never physical, but all too manipulative.

Now, it was love I feared.

His love was contagious. It suffocated me, taking me down into the pits of Blood. I wondered if this was what Man called romance.

He pulled himself out of me. He stayed out of me, for a minute or two.

"Again?" Karro asked, after catching his breath. My clit hardened hearing his raspy, sex-induced voice.

I nodded. 

i was really thinking of deleting this scene and i might still. i feel like it doesn't fit and i was just horny. thats why i didn't edit it tho bc its probably not gonna make it hahaa

DOUBLE UPDATE SUNDAY

next update at 10am EST