20

you BEST keep ur brightness down for this !

Past

Karro was angry.

He'd been angry through our entire dinner. Even as we walked through the bookstore beside our apartment, I could feel the fume radiating from him.

I wondered what had made him so angry. I assumed it was the thought of my sister hitting me.

I stumbled backward into our bedroom. His hands were already down my panties and my tight black dress was pulled up to my waist.

I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his torso.

He wrapped an arm around my waist to support me and walked forward until my back hit the mirror behind us. We had installed it directly across from our bed. I always liked to watch him, even when he was blowing my back into oblivion.

"Karro," I gasped, his mouth coming over mine. He moved viciously, heat fuming from his pores. I was going to sweat off my foundation if he didn't calm himself. Then, he would see the severity of my "sister's" punch.

Karro made three movements in the time I sucked in a breath. He tore my thong, unzipped his pants, and thrust hard into me. I wasn't prepared for the sudden entrance. I cried out, throwing my head backward toward the mirror.

It always felt like a blink of pain welcoming him. He was so fucking big and I was always so tight, desperate to hold onto him.

Karro thrusted ruthlessly into my cunt.

So hard, the mirror shattered behind me. Shards cut into my back I felt blood dripping down the length of my spine. He didn't stop; I didn't want him to. It felt too fucking good.

"Karro," I groaned. My voice was lost in his rough mouth. "The mirror."

"Good," he growled. He pushed me harder into the mirror. I whimpered as sharp pain sliced through my back, in the form of small little shards. His mouth muffled the noise. I loved the pain. It reminded me that I was made of flesh rather than war.

I clenched my thighs tighter around his waist. "Oh fuck," I moaned, feeling his balls hit hard against the back of my pussy. He fucked me harder than he ever had before. Nearly every night ended in rough sex with Karro; however, this was different. He was so fucking angry.

I wanted to lather in his anger. Bathe in it like I wished to bathe in blood.

Blood dripped down my hips as he continued to fuck me into the shattered mirror. I cried out from the pleasure and flaked with the pain. I tightened and released around his cock. He felt so perfect. Mine.

"Fuck there," I gasped, grabbing a handful of his hair.

If The Blood was watching, they were getting a show.

I arched further into him, my legs flailing on either side of his waist. He thrust harder into me, no remorse for the pain spreading against my bloody backside. Every movement, and thrust, made the cuts deeper inside of my back.

I loved it.

I loved him.

I questioned if something was wrong in my head for adoring the pain and ruthlessness.

My legs trembled around him. I couldn't hold myself up anymore. If I slid down the mirror, the shards would cut my back open. Irreversible damage for a fast fuck. But, fuck, the idea of him being the reason I was in pain? I nearly came from the thought alone.

He grabbed my jaw tight enough for a whimper to slip out. My eyebrows knitted tight together. I looked up at him with a contorted face. He was breathing heavily and his dark strands bounced in front of him with every thrust inside of me.