29

present

I sunk my nails deep into the meat of my palm.

Every muscle in my face tensed, rejecting him against me. My body's natural response to his lips on mine was to push away.

I didn't push away, though.

I kissed him back as hard as he was me.

I pulled his lip between my teeth, gnawing at his chapped flesh. The tip of his tongue caressed my lips before slipping inside my mouth.

My eyes rolled backward when his buds rubbed against mine. The length of his tongue ran up and down, occasionally flicking and twirling around the tip of mine. I expired his mouth, memorizing every inch of it.

I'd forgotten how good he felt.

I arched into him more, his face coming harder onto mine. I reached for his hair and roughly pulled him down on me. His lips, breath, and tongue were going to be my undoing. I wanted to savor the taste of him.

My nipples had become so hard I thought they were going to cut through the blanket. I knew if I were to look down, I'd see brown peaks poking through the blanket I was wrapped in.

I convinced myself it was the cold air.

Karro's hand moved from my neck and onto my cheek. His fingertips traced gentle circles along my soft skin. I trembled from how lightly he touched me. It felt all too wrong.

He reached for my braids next. He took them into his fist, holding onto them like they were ropes. I winced but allowed him to pull my hair harder. I didn't know if it was the pain of Karro that made me tight with tension.

I whimpered, his mouth muffling the noise. I knew he'd heard it. He'd felt it, too.

He moved his lips harder against me. He bit at me, all while working his tongue deeper into my mouth. I felt the skin around my lips throb, bruises forming from his roughness.

I arched further into him, knowing it'd be easier to take his ruthless mouth than fight it.

My fingers tightened into his hair. I latched my nails into his scalp to prevent my curious hands from slipping between my legs. It felt like my core had turned to pure molten. And, if he kept kissing me, I may just melt into this bed and disappear from existence.

I shuddered, recalling how ungodly it felt when his cock was inside of me.

Karro pulled away, earning a grunt from me.

I looked up at him with rounded eyes. No words came from either of our swollen lips. What was there to say?

Karro grabbed my cheeks with his thumb and two fingers. The gesture forced my mouth open and hollowed my cheeks.

He gathered a wad of spit and projected it into my mouth.

I swallowed, licking my lips clean of every drop. I did not look away from him.

Reality came down heavy, grounding me back in the room. Karro pulled further away, most likely feeling the same.

This was a terrible idea.

His lips parted as if he had words for this. I beat him to it. I did not want to address this. Ever.

"Don't talk about it," I said, jerking my hand upward to block whatever he wished to say. I sat back against the cot, running a hand down my face. My chest heaved from how long I'd held my breath.

This was not a terrible idea.

This was a disastrous idea.

"Okay," Karro replied. He shifted behind me, laying back how he was before decided to shove his tongue down my throat.

My face tightened and my body went cold. I reached for my swollen lips. I wondered how bad I would feel if I were to forget everything for the night. If I were to crawl on him, without this blanket, and rut out the thick air.

I'd feel fucking terrible, I decided.

I disappeared into the bathroom, sitting in the wet shower for the remainder of the night.