44

Present

I trailed my finger along the ridges of his abdomen. He'd lost weight since I last saw him, but he still felt hard in mass.

Karro shuddered under my fingers.

We both knelt in front of each other. His neck dipped downward, pulling a breast into his mouth. I shuddered as his lips wrapped around my areola, concealing it entirely. His other hand crept up my belly before grabbing a handful of my breasts.

"Shit," I gasped, my head falling forward. I stared down at his lips as he continued to suck, bite, and run his tongue along my nipple.

My breathing staggered. His hand drifted from my breast, and back down the length of my fast-rising belly.

I pulled away from him. He was going to make me lose myself.

I leaned down, bracing myself on my hands and knees. I curved my back and my ass rested high in the air. I reached for the hem of his sweatpants.

My lips lifted as I pulled his pants down. Karro had never let me suck or stroke his cock. I liked to play; and tease. Karro liked to rut.

Karro's cock sprung free. His swollen head grazed my cheek in the process of pulling his pants down. I felt the stickiness of his precum coat the skin he touched.

"Naga," Karro warned, looking down at what I was doing.

I took the base of his heavy cock in my hands. My fingers lingered around his balls. He looked godly from this angle. He knelt, looking down at me as his hot cock throbbed in my hands.

I tightened my fist around his shaft and brought it down to his base.

Karro sighed and looked up to the ceiling. I watched annoyance jump in his jaw.

My dimples deepened.

I loved the control.

He hated me having it.

If it were up to him, I knew my face would be fucked so hard that, spit, cum, and blood dripped down my neck.

I jutted my tongue out. I flattened it and pressed it flush against the base of my cock. He sucked in a breath at the contact. I slowly pulled my tongue up his shaft-- painfully slow. I liked to watch how impatient he became; how insufferable it became when I held my mouth on him.

I supposed that was why he never let me suck his cock.

I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock.

Karro grabbed my hair, pulling me from his dick. I grunted when my back hit the cushioned floor. He repositioned himself, now kneeling in between my legs.

Karro leaned into me, pinning me harder against the floor. His cock twitched against my stomach. "You lost that privilege a long time ago." His breath ran across the sensitive spot behind my ear. I smiled, despite the threat laced in his tone.

"Pussy," I replied. The last time my tongue had been against his cock was in a museum. Every time he was about to come, I would "accidentally" get distracted, and have to stop. Or, I would pretend someone was approaching, and watch as his orgasm retracted.

It was fun.

Karro did not find it fun.

He dug his fingers into my pants. He jerked my sweatpants down to my knees. I kicked them far across the room; I wanted skin on skin as much as he did.

I tilted my head backward, preventing him from seeing my face as it contorted. His cock ran up and down my slit, spreading his precum between my lips.

Karro pushed himself inside of me. I sucked in a sharp breath and squeezed my eyes shut. There was a slight discomfort as he seated himself inside of me. I steadied my breathing and focused on how full and warm I felt.

He did not give me time to adjust.

He was out of my folds, and deep inside within a second. Over, and over.

"Fuck, Naga," Karro groaned.

I opened my eyes to watch him. His eyes were hooded, looking down at the area where we were joined. My eyebrows knitted together and my head hit the floor hard. My back arched and flattened with every thrust.

His hand pressed against my lower belly, intensifying the feeling inside of me. The other hand dug into my thigh, holding it against his hip as he continued to pound hard into me. I was about to slide against the floor. He was completely, and utterly, primal.

Karro jerked me upward. The angle caused my ass to rest on his thighs. My hips tilted upward, deepening where he hit.

"This should have happened earlier," Karro groaned.

I nodded and arched further into the ground.

I hoped he could not see how dissatisfied I looked.

I propped myself up on my elbows and looked down at the area where he worked. It felt like he was in my fucking chest.

He thrust fast inside of me, but I was able to catch a glimpse of his cock mid-thrust. His shaft was coated in slickness-- my slickness.

I groaned and threw my head backward.

I couldn't tell whose body was whose, by this point. We were molded flesh; a tangled mess of sweat, pleasure, and limb.

I closed my eyes and focused on the build-up inside of me.

I felt good-- I was full and warm. But, that was it. Karro felt like another warm body inside of me.

It once hadn't felt like that.

It once made me believe in something greater than us; that something could exist, that had crafted our bodies for each other.

Now, though, it did not feel that way.

Karro felt like any other fuck.

"God, Naga, you're fucking beautiful," Karro groaned, his thrusts becoming sloppy. I nodded in agreement.

Karro's cock twitched and swole inside of me. I felt him leaking, coating my insides.

I frowned, clamping my eyes tighter shut.

I should be enjoying this. I tried hard, so fucking hard, to focus on it; to feel good. He felt good. He enjoyed this.

He was just a warm body.

Karro pulled out of me before he came. He stroked himself, beating hard above me. I watched the ropes of cum splatter on my stomach. He closed his eyes and groaned as he stroked himself through his orgasm.

I wished I felt as good as he did.

I felt dirty. His cum burnt against my skin. I wanted to scrub myself until I bled-- to wash away the reminder that I had let him back inside of me.

Once Karro finished, I quickly got dressed and crawled into his bed. I frowned, facing the wall. I pulled the cover close to my face.

Karro was wrong. I was not angry at myself for loving him.

I did not feel like I loved him at all. 

heheehe what do we think now???

i might re-edit the pacing of this chapter some. 

thoughts on Karro? Naga? Karro and Naga?