Chapter 35

Why is it that I always get the worst cramps at school.

I seriously can't work for chemistry right now.

This happens when I'm not productive at all, and I hate it.

I put my head down on my desk during work period to try to sleep, but that is taken away from me as soon as I heard Ms. Schubert.

I quickly get my head up and Ms. Schubert tells me with her arms crossed, "And what are you doing, Ms. Hernandez?" She looks at me with a glare.

"I'm so sorry, it won't happen again." I immediately apologize to her and force myself to finish the lab analysis questions.

Why can't she be more nicer?

If she knew one of her students was not feeling well, then she should know about it.

This is another one of my symptoms that I get grumpy when I'm on my period.

Noelle noticed my condition and immediately knew what I needed. She sneakily packed in a pad in my bag for me and gave me two pills of painkillers.

I mouthed to her, "Thank you."

"Anytime," She mouthed back.

I took my water bottle and took the painkillers. I cautiously took the pad and hid it from my classmates underneath both my arms. Then, I walked to Ms. Schuberts desk and asked her, "Ms. Schubert, may I use the restroom?"

"Yeah, you can go. No one was before you." She says to me as she is grading our exams from last week.

"Thank you." I walked out of the classroom and went to the girls' bathrooms and into the stall.

After my business, I washed my hands, dried them, and walked back to my chemistry classroom.

I tried to finish as much as I could, but I just couldn't.

We had five minutes before the bell rang, and I packed my folder into my bag and zipped it up.

I wish I could just sleep.

Then, the bell rang, and the rest of the students zoomed out of the classroom. My friends were waiting for me, and I swung my backpack on my back and walked with Noelle to our lunch table.

I didn't talk much during lunch and didn't eat.

I swear I literally lose my appetite when I'm on my period.

I'm not joking, I'm dead serious.

"Come on, Ramona, just eat my burger." Evie insisted with courage.

"I don't want to throw up, though." I grumble tiredly.

No joke, even if I drink water, I will throw up no matter what.

"I know what you need."

I look up and see Miles, Sebastian, and Carlos taking their seat in our table with their food trays.

"You need nausea medicine." Miles tells me as he grabs it out and hands it to me.

"Thank you so much, I don't know what I would do without you, Miles." I thank him as I take the medication with a sip of water.

He smiles at my compliment and holds my hand comfortingly. Then, he lets go of my hand and says, "You should miss History and English. Nothing won't happen."

"I can't. Otherwise, my dad will kill me." I tell him as my dad is strict about my grades and skipping school.

"Respectfully, he should know that when you're nauseous and sick." Carlos states as he throws his fry into his mouth.