Chapter 3

Lisa wiped the beer dribbling down her chin as she watched the girl she met earlier from school today.

What's her name again? She clicked her fingers right after she jogged down her memory. Jennie, Right Jennie.

What the hell was she doing in a crowd like this?

Her gaze smoothed down her attire. Of course, that stupid micro mini things was something a girl like her would wear in this sort of place.

Lisa places her jug of beer on the table be for her and looked away from those startling turquoise eyes.

She acted so fake around her. Like she purposely pretended to feel sorry for her early today. She could recognize that type behavior a mile away. If anything Lisa hates was stupid mind games and doing

her a fake. Nothing gets her rage on.

"Now that's a sight for sore eyes." Jisoo, her other friend lowers her voice as she watches Jennie.

Knowing Jisoo, she would immediately go and launch on her. Have her way with her.

Jisoo and Lisa were buddies when Lisa got hired as the janitor for the school. Jisoo owned a shop selling parts of cars to people.

They both had menial jobs but it covered enough. Jisoo was a happy- go-lucky, singing in the shower and playful kind a person, sleeping with women left and right.

Something Lisa didn't care to understand.

She was off women for the time being. Manipulating, meek ones especially who likes to roll around in wealth were off her menu. She liked simple girls with simple taste.

"I'm going in." Jisoo chugs the rest of his beer, and stealthy moves to Jennie dancing on the floor.

Jisoo was also the opposite woman in her looks compared to Lisa. She had dark black spiky hair with electric blue eyes that got the ladies hot.

Unlike Lisa, She had blonde hair with brown eyes but she is simple person.

She remains in her seat, filling up her jug with more beer. When she looks over, she sees Jisoo coming back with a death stare on her face.

Lisa tilts her lip, controlling the urge to laugh. "I thought you were going in?"

"Don't mock me, Lisa . That girl is some classy bitch. You won't believe what she said when I asked her out for a drink. She told me women like her doesn't drink with person like me. What a fucking bitch!"

Lisa couldn't control and released a throaty chuckle. "Thank god I didn't tell you not to go. Other wise I would have missed all this." Waving her hands around Jisoo's sulking face.

When a loud cheer broke out from the bar counter, they both looked over to see another girl dancing with Jennie. They were shaking their ass as the people around them cheered.

"Now who is that?" All her sulkiness disappearing and Jisoo looked at the straight dark-haired tall girl with a small skirt and top who was shimming her rack at everyone.

"Do I need to remind you what happened before?"

"Yeah but this girl could be different. I'm an optimist and opportunistic, my friend. Try it some time."

Jisoo again gets up and makes her way over to new girl. When she leans over and whispers something in her ears, the girls pulls back only to smirk at her.

Jisoo turns and looks over to Lisa, giving her a thumbs up.

Lisa simply shakes her head and mumbles to herself,