1-JUST THE BEGGINING

Its evening time, a boy probably in his 20 yrs old sitting in the backyard of his house on a bench. Black like clouds of sadness is clearly visible on his face. He was looking at a picture which he was holding with both hands. In the picture we see two peoples looking at each other with big smile like they are looking at their whole world. A drop of tear fall on the picture, the boy immediately wiped it, don't want to ruin the photo...

 A drop of tear fall on the picture, the boy immediately wiped it, don't want to ruin the photo

 "Hey, Chan, you are here.. everyone looking for you inside" another boy as same age as him walk towards him. the boy was his cousin  Choi seungkwan.. he get panic's when he saw his brother crying...

"What happened..heyyyy why are you crying" seungkwan went beside him  while hugging him from side..

"I wish, they were with me... I miss them kwan " He put his head on seungkwans shoulder as not able to hold his tears anymore.. seungkwan hold his brothers hand give him support. it's his parents death anniversary who died 19 yrs ago when he was 1.

The whole years there was not a single day he didn't feel incomplete and miss his parents but when this day comes, the day he lost his parents make his pain more painful...

"I also wished they stay with us" They turn their heads where the voice came from and saw an beautiful  man  coming towards them with a sad smile...

"Appa" seungkwan  appa choi jeonghan approach them and sit beside chan who immediately hugged him...

"Why hannie.. why??... why they leave me like that, didn't they love me..?" he burst into tears even more. its not like his family don't love him.. His family try every possible way to make him feel as loved as they can. But still there is an empty spot in his heart for his parents...

"No never say that again chan.. in this whole world if they had loved someone the most then that's you.." jeonghan keep rubbing chans back as his eyes also started to get glossy. seungkwan still holding his hand chocking on his own teares..

"Then why they leave me?"

"people says god took good people early for himself... and that's true... " hannie sigh.. he is trying very hard not to let his tears bursting out..

"I think is the right time to tell you both the past" Jeonghan wipe his tears slightly..

"past" chan lift his tear wet face from jeonghan shoulder and look at him confused..

"Yes, the love story of your dad Lee seokmin and your appa yoon jisoo "  jeonghan chuckled sadly.. "The beginning is pretty funny.. so the story begins with our marriage.. your appa jisoo and me were brothers but more like best friends.. we love each other most "

"Our first meeting with your dad and kwannies dad were very funny.." Jeonghan giggle 

One day when we were going back to home from collage together.... then.....