34-YOUR'S!!

It was 5 in the morning, and outside of the window was getting lighter slowly slowly still the sun wasn't in view and a boy was sitting in the middle of his bed both legs pressed against his chest and hands wrapped around it.

After talking to a sleeping Chan for almost 1 hour and crying silently, he came back to his room totally unable to sleep. shua's eyes only opened as he Just sat in the bed and remembered his past life still blurry.

"Seokmin"

every 2 or 3 minutes this name was leaving from his mouth. like he was calling him to hold him.

The whole matter was so sensitive for a 20 year old boy. like how is it possible to be born again. How is it possible to come to this world again? of course it is posibble he saw seungkwan and vernon's matter but he never except it in his life,Is this real or is this fake? but if it's fake then there won't be any past life memories which he could remember now even though some parts were totally blurry but still, there were some which are clear that he is Lee Jisoo.

..........Time skip...........

It's 9 am, Hannie was busy preparing breakfast for his family and making favourite food for each of their babies because today is Sunday so no college or office so all of them sleeping and Hannie didn't wake them up cuz he knew it was their weekend and they deserve to sleep long. He was humming and doing his job.

After done making food he began to prepare the dining table by placing food that he made with all of his love. Unaware that someone looking at him from behind

Shua was still in his night dress staring at jeonghan's back and biting his lip to avoid crying. His hyung sorry his 'hannie ' that's what he used to call him right. He was in front of him and he was going to meet him after a long time.. shua took a shaky breath

 "Hannie"

Hannie was startled by a soft whisper that caught his attention, causing his heart to race. Despite being called Hannie by everyone, including Shua who even referred to him as Hannie uncle, it was Jisoo's gentle voice that used to address him in such a soothing manner. He turned around to see only Shua standing there, watching him with a smile.

"What did you call me?" Jeonghan's eyes were wide big as looking at shua who made his way towards him.

"Hannie Uncle, and what is today's special uncle" Shua acted all normal at his high pitch voice and sat on one of the chairs as looking all over food on the table. Jeonghan blink multiple times thinking 'I must be hallucinating'

"Uncle" He called him when Jeonghan was still into his thought. Shua wanted to Just threw himself on his hannie and cry his eyes out.

"N-nothing  you woke up this early. Today is Sunday you could have slept more" Hannie brushed out his thoughts and smiled at shua

"Oh... no I couldn't sleep... I want to eat can you give me food" shua said with an intense smile which was kinda strange and Jeonghan could feel that.

"O-of course.. I made your favourit-"

"food.. I know uncle give me.." Shua complete his sentence with the same smile and nodded, serving shua.. shua was staring at Jeonghan who was serving shua with a frown.

"here" Jeonghan placed the plate in front of shua who was still staring at him with the same gaze

"feed me please" Jeonghan raise his eyebrow with confused expression "huh??" he blink two to three times 

"sit here and feed me please" Shua pulled another chair closed to him and Hannie nodded. with the same confused expression he took the spoon and feed shua.