15- I LOVE YOU

⚠️*Warning : sexual assault* ⚠️

"What happened? Where is Seungkwan?" Chan asked Shua, who came back with a sour mood.

"I don't know; I could not find him." Joshua sat on his place angrily while others looked at each other's faces, then at his face, being confused.

"Shua what haapen-" Jihoon got cut off when

"What the heck does he think of himself? How could he do that to me? It was my first. I have been saving it for my future husband. But he stole it." Seungkwan burst inside while blabbering to himself and sat beside Shua with an angry face.

"Wonwoo,Jihoon, Hao, and Chan are hella confused about what happened, but they aren't sure to ask."

"Umm, guys, what happened?" Minghao asked while tapping Shua and Seungkwan.

"NOTHING," both said together, and again, they continued to be sour.

The class started, and everyone focused on studying except Joshua and Seungkwan, who were only glaring at DK and Vernon from time to time. At that time, the principal came in.

"Good morning, everyone; please sit down. Mrs. Park (the teacher) sorry for this. I have to make an announcement."

"Please, sir," she bowed and moved to the corner of the room.

"Students, there is good news for you. February 14 means that after a week, this collage's going to complete its 17th year, so the owner of the collage, Mr. Choi Tae-ho, is throwing a huge party to celebrate the day in his mansion, and he decided to invite all the students of this collage. So you all are invited to the party. I'm giving these invitation cards to your teacher; she will give each of you one. And please note that if you lose this card, you will not be allowed to enter the mansion, so please look after it and Mrs. Park. Please give them their card."

"Ok, sir," Principle walks out. 

"Class monitors, please give them one by one." After hearing the teacher, the class monitors began to distribute invitation cards.

"February 14 means Valentine's Day. Hao, ready to get proposed," Jihoon said while checking the invitation card.

"Shut up, Hyung, and Chan Seungkwan; you don't need the invitation card, right?" Hao, try to change the subject.

"Yeah." Seungkwan teasingly smiled at Hao while fanning himself with the invitation card.

Only Wonwoo, Jihoon, Hao, and Joshua, and the principle knew Seungkwan and Chan were from the Choi family. Because Mr. Choi told chan and kwan not to reveal it.

 "Appa my grandma will love to meet you.. she might act strange but don't mind her" Chan said while leaning into Joshua's shoulder

"And grandpa too" Seungkwan added

"Why would I mind.. I'm excited to meet Hannie uncle again" Shua said while checking the card while chan looking at him fondly..

*How strange is this my both parents need pass to enter their own house. I can't do this anymore, please appa.. please dad remember everything, then we will be together forever.. forever* Chan eye shifts from Shua to Dk while thinking sadly.

"Hey.." Shua don't know how every time if chan feel sad or not okay, he can feel it. without even looking at his face.. he just can feel

"Baby what happened??" He pat chan shoulder

"Are you sure?? if anything disturbing you tell me.." Shua put his one palm on chan cheek with a loving stare..

"I love you" Chan hug him as shua got confused but hug him back while chan looked at DK who already looking at them..