49- READY TO DIE?! 🚫

(❤️ ω ❤️)

Seokmin's Heart was in his throat, It will come out in any moment thinking about something bad happened to Shua

"calm down seokmin he is fine, I know he is" Seokmin mumbling to himself with trembling hands..

Chan was equally worried about both of them because seokmin was driving the car like crazy. They even almost hit a person but seokmin doesn't care about anything now losing his love once made him very conscious and sensitive on shua, He can't afford to happen it again.

As soon as the car stopped in front of their apartment seokmin rush out didn't even care to close the car door.

He broke into the house like a storm and saw Daniel with shua......on the couch.... drinking boba tea....sitting far from each other.

Seokmin's entry made shua and Daniel flinched and surprised.

"Min??" shua put the boba tea on the table and standup with a frown and shocked face. 

"Oh- J-jisoo...t-thank god" seokmin hugged his lover, thanking to every god.. Shua who also hug him back, still confused.

"It's ok hun" Shua didn't ask anything knowing seokmin wasn't in a state to answer he Just rubbed his back to calm him down.

Chan also breath out seeing his apa looking completely fine but frown when saw Daniel there who was equally shock.

"What is he doing here?!"Hearing chan seokmin pull away glaring at Daniel as stood in front of shua.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" seokmin's expression can scare anyone at this point

"Dude!! chill down, I'm not-" seokmin didn't let Daniel finish and grabbed him by his collar with one hand.

"How dare you come in my house and why your phone is off Jisoo? Is he hurting you?!" seokmin looked at shua , still grabbing Daniel.

"first calm down and leave him.... leave him hun" shua pulled seokmin's hand then pulled him away from Daniel...seokmin was kept glaring at Daniel, same goes with chan.

"He came here to apologise" shua was still holding seokmin by his arms in case he attack him again. "and I was doing laundry when my phone fall into the washing machine.. Look I put it in rice" shua pointed at the bowl full of rice on the table.

"and Daniel didn't came to hurt me, He just came to apologise for what happened that day. Look he even bought boba drinks for us." Shua pointed at the 2 cups on the table for seokmin and chan.

"That's exactly why I came here while you guys were out. I knew you wouldn't listen to me or even acknowledge my presence. Ever since that day, I've been feeling absolutely awful. I just wanted to apologize. And Joshua, could you please ask Chan to stop staring at me like that? It's really giving me the creeps." Daniel glanced at Chan, his eyes filled with fear.

"Want to see something even creepier? "Chan's smile grew even creepier.

"Chan!! don't" Joshua's one command and Chan creepy smile dropped as he took a boba tea from the table, He lazily sat on the couch, sipped it through the straw, and then rolled his eyes at Daniel. But seokmin still glaring at him

"Min stop.. seokmin.." Joshua sighs and now there isn't any other choice so he leaned on seokmin's ear whispering

"If you forgive him, I will wear your clothes for next 2 weeks and covered it with my scent" This words make seokmin's glare down and a smile up.