16- WARMNESS

"You motherfuckers!!"

Shua opened his eyes widely by hearing the familiar voice and found a furious DK beating the first man's shit out and Hoshi and Vernon beating the other two men.

Shua's eyes were only on DK, who was now such a crazy person that he forgot about his mouth hurting.

"Hey Joshua, are you okay?" Jun and Mingyu ran to Shua and started to untie his kerchief in hand and mouth. Shua nodded to both of them.

"y-ya-yah" Shua widens his eyes when he sees Hoshi, and Vernon suddenly takes out a gun.

"Now die fuckers." Both were going to shoot, but Mingyu and Jun pulled them back.

"Hoshi, stop it." Jun is pulling Hoshi, who is kicking the man while opening the lock of the gun. 

Mingyu held back Vernon, but that was when he saw Dk punching and kicking the man who was on top of Shua mercilessly.

"Dk, stop it." Both Jun and Mingyu leave Vernon and Hoshi and grab angry Dk back. "He will die." In five of them, only Jun and Mingyu were in his sense, while others were choking, kicking, and punching the three men without a single mercy. While Mingyu and Jun pulled them, the three men took the chance and ran away from there.

"FUCK!!"

"YOU FUCKER, DO YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN AWAY?"

Both Vernon and Hoshi chase them...

"Aishh, we are going behind them, or they will kill that man today." 

Saying this, both Mingyu and Jun quickly follow angry Hoshi and Vernon, leaving DK, who has his head hung low while breathing heavily, and a shocked, scared Shua sitting on the ground, still with his shirt open and cheeks wet with tears.

Joshua's eyes were only on DK, and he gasped when DK started to walk close to him. He hides his face with both hands, like protecting himself.

"Hey, calm down." Joshua opened his eyes as he moved his hands from his face when DK stroked with a soft voice. For the first time, it was soft.

"Seokmin"

The only word left from Shua's mouth before he threw himself at DK and hid his face in his chest

"Calm down. They're gone....They are gone." DK can feel how Shua was shaking in his embrace. He also hugged him because he knew Shua needed someone for support right now. This was not the time to fight, so he put everything aside and hugged Shua back while his hands ran on his back smoothly..

Shua was hugging him like there was no tomorrow. DK didn't say anything but rubbed his back with one hand and buttoned up his shirt one by one with the other hand. Shua was not in his senses to notice it.

After like 10 minutes Shua become normal and pull away. He didn't look up to DK just wiped his tears with his shirt sleeves

"Here" DK offered his hand kerchief , Shua took it and wiped his tears

"You ok??" DK ask in his soft voice... shua nod

"Let's go home then.." shua nodded and stood up as DK help him..

"This way" shua show way to his house, They began to walk separately

The walk was quiet awkward because no one knows what to say but DK broke the silence..

"Hmm... can I ask you something??" Dk ask while looking at shua who walking head hung low.. Shua nodded

"Who is seokmin ?? "