19-RISK!!

All the students are in the big hall room in the college.

"Attention students, this is your dance teacher. Mr. Kim Jong-In, you can call him Kai. He is going to teach you the ballroom dance." The teacher introduces their new ballroom teacher.

"Good afternoon, sir," the student's bowed at Kai.

"Good afternoon, students. Don't think of me as a teacher; I'm like your friend, so be comfortable with me. and she is my assistant; she will be my partner to teach you better," he points at the girl who is standing next to him while bowing to everyone with a smile.

"Ok guys, I am going... best of luck." The teacher bows to Kai and walks out.

"Shall we start?" he asks with a smile. Every student nods.

"Today is my first day, so start with some basics. "First, please stand beside your partner."

Chan and Samuel were in the first row with other students. Seunkwan and Sung-Joon (changed names) and Shua and DK were in the 2nd row, Jun-hao was in the 3rd row, and Vernon and his partner were in the 4th row. and Minwon and Soonhoon Leave early... and there were a lot of pairs, but I only mentioned the main character, Wakey.

"Good, now hold your hand like I'm showing." Everyone holds their partner's hand like the teacher shows as Vernon growls when he sees Seungkwan holding Sung-joon's hand. Hao and Jun just gently hold each other's hands.

On the second row, as soon as DK and Shua hold hands, Shua snaps his head towards him.

"What?" Dk raised his one eyebrow.

"Nothing. It feels like I held your hand before," Shua mumbled.

"Stop saying rubbish."

Shua frowns in confusion because of the familiar feeling.

*His warmth, His touch, why it's feeling like this!!*

"Very good now that you know the leg moves, so about the body posture, look, put your one hand on your partner's hand on the back of your shoulder, and the other hand must be holding together and lifting like this." Kai and his assistant went close to them to check if they were doing it right or not.

"No, no, no, you are doing it wrong. What's your name?" Kai asks, seeing the DK-shua couple.

"DK," he said in a stern voice.

"Dk, you have to be more delicate with him. Like this," Kai showed the posture with his assistant.

"like this??"

"No, move. Let me show you. What is your name, beautiful?" Kai asked Shua softly.

"Joshua, you can call me Shua," Joshua said shyly because Kai was so handsome that half of the class got a crush on him.

"No beautiful I will call you Joshua. It's a beautiful name. So Joshua, may I?" Kai lifted his hands as Shua nodded and held his hand, but there was Dk standing there, his hand crossed while hitting his feet on the ground, and a frown on his face, like he was getting annoyed by their action.

"Dk, watch carefully. Your hand must be on his waist, and Joshua must come a little closer... A bit more... a little more." DK scuff seeing them.

"What about Joshua? Go inside him." Dk clearly sounds annoyed.

"what?" Kai frowns at hearing DK.

"No, no, don't mind him; he just jokes a lot." Hearing Joshua Kai nod

"Anyways, I was saying you must touch your partner gently, like I'm sho-" Kai cut by DK

"Ok, ok, I got it moved." DK, pull off Kai and get near Joshua.