2-BUMPED INTO YOU...

FLASHBACK 22 YRS AGO....

A peaceful afternoon... a pair of cycle wheels were jumping on the stone of rough and not soo smooth road.. two brothers were going back to home after a tired day of collage by cycle.. 

"I hate every time eomma, appa do this... I don't want to marry...and the important thing is that the person is completely stranger" jeonghan said to his brother who is cycling beside him

"I know.. But I trust eomma, appa.. they will find a perfect person for you hannie.." a beautiful boy said with his sweet voice...

"Its easy to say when its not you " Jeonghan whined and rolled his eyes

"come on hannie..and.. if the person come out wrong then you know what we gonna do.." Jisoo wink at hannie who's sad face got brighten..

"Of course I know... we did it to all the brats who came out as bastard.." jeonghan smiles evilly.. thinking about last  time incident how they scared the man who had came with a marriage proposal with his parents. They literally fake that hannie is a vampire and scared the shit out of that  boy who immediately run out from their house with his parents....

"That bitch thought he will marry me and make me his slave.. like I will let him" Jeonghan smirks

"He never knew we did all research about him... we live in small village that's right but that doesn't mean we are dumb.." Both brothers burst into laugh 

suddenly Jeonghan started to get  anxious "But we don't know anything about him"

"I only know he is appa's close friends boss's son" Jisoo sighed 

"Don't worry we will come out  with solutio-...  JISOOYAH-.. AHHHH" Jeonghan wide his eyes when a car suddenly come towards them from behind.. but luckily the driver turn other side in time to avoid a huge accident but Jisoo fall with his cycle and jeonghan fall in the mud water beside the road...

"AHHHHH- WHO THE HELL IS THIS SON OF BITCH.... YOU RUINED MY NEW CLOTHES "Jeonghan yelled out of anger.... Because he is the one who fall in mud water is all over in his clothes and face...

 *as soon as the car stopped two boys run out from the car with worried face wearing expensive suits with shining shoes a boy run towards Jisoo who was lying on the road as his cycle on his leg and other towards jeonghan *

"Hey are you okay" A sweet but rough voice which sounds worried fall on Jisoo ..... that sound gotten his attention from his hurting leg and elbow towards him....

As soon as he look up towards the male their whole world like got stopped. the man in front of him is looking at him like he saw a precious diamond. Their eyes locked as they forgot about everything around. The man is lost into Jisoo's shiny doe deep eyes and Jisoo into his....

"YOU ASSHOLE....LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE..." Both came back to earth by jeonghan's angry yell. Both blink multiple times. Then both look at him...

"Sweetheart don't yell like that, its not good for your sweet voice" The other boy is bending towards jeonghan .. As he is smiling and showing his breath taking dimple. But hannie keep glaring at him...

"WHO THE FUCK IS YOUR SWEETHEART?" 

"You... awww curse words also sound soo sweet from your mouth  sweetheart.. " not gonna lie hannies both cheeks have gotten pink by the compliment that the dirty mud can't even hide it.. But he keep trying not to show that he is blushing right now...

"Hannie... ahhh!!" Jisoo try to stand up seeing jeonghan is getting out of control there.. but he suddenly felt a pain on his leg....

"Wait.... wait.. let me help you.." the boy took the cycle like nothing and put it on side make Jisoo amazed then he hold Jisoo by side of his arm why make Joshua shy and help him to stand...