18- PARTNERS

|In the class|

"A Gun?? with soonyoung??" Jihoon wide his eyes while asking make all of turn to him.. he suddenly avoid their gaze 

"I knew he is dangerous" Minghao said and looked at Vernon and Hoshi, who were on the opposite side of the room, busy using their phones, and suddenly Vernon looked at Hao, who panicked immediately."oh god.. he saw me I was looking at him, oh god.. oh god.." 

"he isn't gonna kill you just for looking geezzz.... shut up hao hyung" Chan said while side eyeing hao

"GUYS look!!" wonwoo show his phone..

"Today morning police found 3 dead bodes in the beach area. They are criminal and the killer is unknown" Seungkwan read the news for everyone...

"Show me.. show me.. WAIT!! they are the same 3 man who did that with me yesterday" Joshua said while pointing to the phot of victim with wide eyes..

"WHAT!!" all of them yell and suddenly shuushh each other..

"are you sure" wonwoo ask with a frown

"wait show me their face one more time.." joshua grab the phone and check it "yes 100% sure they are" all of them gasp while wonwoo and jihoon look at each other with a frown..

"It mean's..." minghao look at seungkwan

"DK, Vernon, Jun, Mingyu and Hoshi... "  seungkwan look at chan

"Have kill them.." chan said with wide eyes..

Shiver down in 4 of their body but in case of  jihoon and wonwoo they are in disbelieve they can't imagine what they just hear.. can't trust their ears and eyes.. meanwhile with other four hands are getting cold because of the fear as they look at each other with pale face and suddenly someone approach them..

"Hii"

"EOMMMAAA...AHHHH.. AHH. ..EOMMAA" Both seungkwan and minghao scream their life out while other's flinch hard hearing the sudden scream..

"hey.. Hey.. calm down it's me.." Seungkwan and hao breath out in relief but again got nervous when they remember yesterday incident..

"O-ooh h-hey h-how are y-you" Minghao try his best not to stutter but he can't 

"I'm Fine but why are you sweating like I'm a murderer "Jun laugh out but Hao gulp hard while other 5 of them slide a little far from them while laughing nervously..

"Anyways... here Happy propose day" Jun show his smile and bring out a Boutique of roses which melt Hao's cold body and changed his expression into soft one.

"For me" Hao point at himself

"Of course for you, and today is rose day so can I give you a proposal?" Hao again got tensed

*Is he gonna propose me? No please.. What if I say no and he kill me..NO..No* 

"Hey hao" hao flinch hearing jun's sweet voice

"Huh!!"

"can I"

"WHAT!!" hao frowns at jun

"Can I give you a friendly proposal??" Jun smile

"Friendly sure" Hao nodded

"Will you go on a friendly date tonight, You Know as a friend." 

"Umm actually.. I mean.. actually" Hao keep opening his mouth and closing it, failing word to say.. Jun smiles and get on his both knees in Hao's level.. face to face..