6-TRAUMA😫

....IN PRESENT TIME....

Jeonghan continues;

"After our marriage we shift in Choi mansion. that was the best day of our life.. who imagine we brothers gonna stay together in one house after marriage too..Our life was perfect that time.." Jeonghans eyes got nowhere as he got into past... and a smile playing on his lips thinking about the old time...

"appa.... Appa...APPA..." seunkwan's shout make jeonghan come to present time..

"huh....yes.. sorry" 

"What happened next??" jeonghan smiles looking at dino and wipe some dry tears from his cheeks..

"After that we started a new life, our companies grew more..specially seokmin's.. jisoo was his lucky charm.. he started multiple companies and seokmin become the biggest businessman in Korea in such young age.. He always gave that credit to jisoo.. then our happier life becomes happiest when we got pregnant together... 

You don't believe how seokmin and Cheol was jumping while holding hand when they know we are pregnant.. they were dancing and jumping like kids.. we both laugh a lot watching them.... Then i look at jisoo...He also look at me.....then......t-then....we..got...happy tears....in our eyes and.....we....*sniff*..w-we....hug each other.......*sniff*....I hug my JI....and we say......i love you to each other.... then H-he started c-crying into m-my...arms....my jisoo... " 

Jeonghan lost into flashback of their happy days.. Remembering the beautiful past moment making him forgot the present..

"Then" Dino asked very softly which make jeonghan to blink multiple times..even though dino don't want to ruin hannies moment, but he is too curious to know what happened next...

"After 9 months you born.. and next day kwanie,   you both made our family complete.. like how more perfect and happier our family could be... We have loving husband, loving in-laws.. who love us like their own sons.. then we got you two as blessings..Our family were the happiest family ever.. Then-.." Jeonghan smile started to fade away thinking what he gonna say next is filled his heart with pain only..

People say if there is too much happiness that's mean something  extremely worse is coming...and that came... it was one day before your 1st birthday chan.. this day...today's day...

||FLASHBACK||

"No..no no not that colour......put this flowers there.... yes yes there.. ah nono not there...put it little bit left side.. a little more.... yes perfect!!"

 Jisoo is super busy and excited for their sons first birthday.. he is decorating the living room by his own supervising.... making it perfect for their little champ...

"C'mon baby.. let them do their work" seokmin came with his son in his arms to stop jisoo because he wasn't letting the workers do their work peacefully. he was keep complaining and scolding them..

"No darling.. I have to make sure everything is ok.." the workers look at seokmin and mouthed..

'sir, Please save us from your husband,.' seokmin nod lightly.. 

"Baby they knew their job, and look.. our Chan is hungry.. He need his appa" just mention his son and  jisoo would left everything behind.. chan is his life..

"What?? give me..." as soon as chan saw his appa he started wiggling and started making grabby hands at jisoo (appa's prince..you know..)

"Oww... chan-ah... izz my baby otter hungry haah!!...dinooyaa...aegi..  " Jisoo started to talk baby voice to chan.. and take him into his arm.. chan is laughing and giggling but it got interrupted when one question came from kitchen..