20- COMBATIVE LOVE

Sun raise, It's time to wake up... Shua started moving and slowly woke up. He was stretching his arms, but stopped when he suddenly remembered the incident from last night and sat up straight on the bed.

"Is that person gone?" Shua looked to his side, but there was no one there, only a room filled with chocolate.

The bed was covered in it, and there was a note on it that read, "Today is chocolate day!! sweetheart..."

Shua smiled as he read the note. "Is he crazy or what? How could someone eat all of this chocolate?" Shua shook his head and looked around the room.

"It will take me years to finish all of this." With a smile on his face, Shua got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready for college.

************************************************

|At collage|

"So how was your date.. tell me every single details..." seungkwan ask excitedly..

"Yes yes tell us" joshua and Chan also sitting around Hao to hear his experience of first date ..while they are talking Jihoon is sleeping on the table saying that he is having head ache..

"We got him wrong guys, Jun is a gentleman.. A sweet person, he is very gentle and kind, his presence is amazing.. The way he talk, the way he smile everything is so beautiful..  smile wasn't leaving hao's lips as he keep talking about Jun"

"Ohoo someone is in love" Joshua tease him with a wink

"Did he show you his gun??" This is the first time Chan asked excitedly and Hao's smile dropped..

"No he didn't have a gun!!"

"Uff chan shut up.. Hao tell me more what have you done??" Seungkwan ask excitedly while leaning towards hao..

"He picked me up from the cafe then we went into park in a restaurant, there we had dinner then he walk with me to my house when his driver drive the car behind us.. It was so perfect. we got to know each other a lot.. He is very open minded person.. Ver cool too" 

Hao was too busy talking and that he didn't realise Jun was standing behind him and Seungkwan and shua was signalling him but he was Just talking and talking about Jun..

"So you like Jun" Jun ask with a questionable smile

"YES!! YES!! very much.. I like hi-" as soon as he recognise the voice  he look behind..

"JUN!!" he wide his eyes seeing Jun with teasing smile

"So you like me?" Jun asked with a little smirk..

"I-- J-jun I-i" Jun lean towards Hao slowly 

"Happy Chocolate day..  My darling" He took out a chocolate and hold it in front of Hao.. who smiled back 

"Thank you.." Hao took it from jun.. no hesitation or nothing

"See you in dance class my prince.." Hao happily nodded and Jun walk out from there before giving a wink..

"Ok I'm done, Now I want a boyfriend like Jun.." seungkwan put his hands on his chin while looking at Jun.. but someone hit his elbow making him hit his head on desk..

"He isn't my boyfriend... and you can't look at him like that" Hao said shyly..

"What type of answer is that!! I can't look at him and you are not his boyfriend. Hao, claims him before some other rich bitches steal him away from you," Seung Kwan said and leaned back in his chair.