7-REUNION..

Chan have been looking at the pendant since he came back to his room.. eyes were still swollen and red cuz of too much crying..

"wear it"

A soft  and sweet voice catch up his attention as he look up and saw seungkwan was standing at the door with a tiny cute cake....

"Its yours wear it.."

Kwanie walk to the small table and sat beside his brother...

"come let me help you"

seungkwan said with a sweet smile and took the chain from chan's hands.. he wrapped it around his neck and lock it... then sat in his place

"that chain really look beautiful on you.." Chan isn't saying or doing anything.. his heart is too heavy for being happy or something..

"Now blow it.." Seungkwan hold the cake in front 

"seungkwan" he look at him with painful eyes.. his eyes are saying 'you know I don't like this'

"I know you don't like to celebrate your birthday.. so look we ain't celebrating it.. we are not doing birthday ritual or celebration.. you just need to blow the candle that's it... and eat the cake.." seungkwan push the cake forward..

"They aren't..... they aren't here kwan... they aren't with me... I can't celebrate this cursed day... my birthday is the reason they aren't here..." he said while tears forming in his eyes..

"NO absolutely not... your birthday isn't the reason... for 20 yrs you have been thinking it's your fault but it's not... Ok I agree, they aren't here but I believe that they are looking at you from heaven.. and you know what.... they are crying.... they are crying because of you.... Because of how hard you are on yourself.."

"every parents desire is their children's happiness. I believe they also want to look you happy.. not like  this... aways cold so cruel to yourself... STOP PUSHING YOURSELF... " Seungkwan said with rage.. he is done with Chan's this behaviour to himself.. Chan didn't say anything just staring at him...

"Please" seungkwans voice got softened.. he sound like begging with puppy eyes...

"The candles has already gone out because of your yelling.. How could I blow it?" kwannies sad expression suddenly brightens.. he jump on his feet...

"So you agreed... wait I will light it again... " seungkwan run out of the room to bring a lighter while hopping like a rabbit.. chan suddenly chuckle seeing seungkwan like this.."Just like his hannie.."

"I'm baaack.."

 seiungkwan came back and light the candle excitedly... this is the first time Chan has agreed to this.. otherwise Seungkwan would have to go back in despair with the cake like every year....

"Now blow it" he hold the cake infront of chan once again..

"Wait..wait..wait.. first make a wish.." chan nodded and close his eyes..

"I know it's impossible but please god I want my parents back.."

Chan open his eyes and blow the candle...

"Yeey!! happy birthday Dinooo..." he cut the cake and feed seungkwan and seunkwan return to chan..

"wow every one is soo selfish.."

Hearing the voice both chan and kwan look at door just to see choi seungcheol aka seungkwan's dad leaning against the door.. with a sulky face...he walk inside while rubbing his both palms together...

"I want to eat cake too...aaa" He open his mouth.. Chan chuckle and and feed him..

"Happy birthday my boy.." he said with mouth filled cake.. Chan nod lightly with a little smile...