9-UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!!

"Hello everyone, Good morning, I'm Hong Joshua.. you can call me Shua..I have just shift from LA with my grandma, she is my only family.. I hope we will be good friends Thankyou " the boy politely bow at whole class..

"Joshua, go and sit with wonwoo.. wonwoo please help him with previous studies.." wonwoo nod and stood up so Joshua can see him.. joshua smile and started to walk in the direction of his seat 

""Ok now students let-" the teacher cut of by a loud shout

"APPA"

everyone in the class flinch by Chan's sudden scream even the teacher and joshua..

"What is this Lee Chan, Please keep silence... Geezz"

 Chan didn't even listen, teacher, as his wide eyes are on Joshua, who is walking to Wonwoo's bench, which is beside him. Joshua got confused by his stare and sat beside Wonwoo.

"Class open your text book we gonna continue our study... " The teacher writing something on the board, So taking the chance Chan lean towards wonwoo and whisper..

"hey....Hyung.. Wonwoo hyung.." wonwoo saw him and lean towards him and whisper back

"what"

"change seat with me!"

"But teacher is still here.. you forgot" he raised his eyebrow

"She is writing something.. Not looking at us... come on change the seat"

Wonwoo look at him with confused gaze "But why"

"Come to my seat.. sit with seungkwan, He will tell you...now fast..." wonwoo noded and carefully they change their seats without letting teacher know..

"Hii appa" he said the 'appa' lowly

"Huh?.. you.. but wonwoo?.. " Joshua confusedly look round.

"Don't panic, he have some talk with seungkwan.. there, so we have to change our seats.." Joshua  hummed

"By the way, I am Lee Jung chan.. You can call me chan.." chan smile at joshua..

"I am Joshua.. you can call me Shua.." Joshua said it with a smile that make Chan super happy.. Right now he is the happiest person ever, smile isn't leaving his face

"we will talk later... Now study first ok?" Chan nod at Joshua statement

"Ok appa" Joshua frown.. "Huh"

"nothing" Chan was smiling like a crazy person.. Shua saw it and shake his head with a smile

Since the class started chan Only looking at Joshua and smiling like crazy.. he have his parents now.. He believes now there s someone who is his own.. He just have to make them remember..

Chan in mind*Thankyou god, thank you so much for giving me my parents back..*Chan was into his thoughts when Joshua call him..

"Hey.. hey.. come to earth.. The teacher is gone.."

"Oh.. that's good" Chan said and stretch his hands..

"No Chan its not good.. you didn't study a single word.. How are you gonna pass the exam like this.. It's bad " Shua was scolding Chan in a cute way.. which is like a dream for chan.. It was like his Appa scolding him.. he keep staring at Shua with a smile..

"I'm saying something, are you even listening me Chan?" Shua said with a frown.." and why are you staring at me like that.."

"Because he have mental illness"  joshua turn back to see DK standing  some far away from them with a smirk.. When DK come no one realised.. Joshua frown at DK's statement..