52- ALWAYS AND FOREVER ✨

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

[Another 3 months passed]

"Channie! look this one is too cute" Samuel squeal in the baby shop looking at all those cute baby stuff

"yes, baby.." Chan said with a smile they came to the mall and decided to buy some baby stuff for their brother/ sister and meanie's newborn daughter 'Miwon'

Samuel was jumping all around the store and Chan was walking behind him feeling happy seeing his boyfriend being excited.

"which one is better? This or this?" Samuel showed him two small socks.

"Both, I want to buy this entire store but Appa will kill me If I do so, can you believe? ugh.. my little cham deserve everything" samuel chuckled how cute his boyfriend looking with a pout.

"ohoo I have a sugar daddy"  Samuel tease Chan and Chan about to say something at that time his phone rang. He answer it and about to talk when his expression dropped into freeze one, Samuel worriedly walk towards him.

"ok we are coming." He cut the call

"what happe-"

"we need to go, Appa is in hospital" Both look at each other for a second before rushing out of the mall.

Chan and Samuel arrived at the hospital and stepped into the elevator. They both seemed quite anxious and worried. As soon as the elevator doors opened, they were greeted by everyone except Mingyu, Wonwoo, and Hao. It turns out that Meanie had to take care of their baby, and Hao, who is 5 months pregnant, couldn't be there either. However, they could clearly hear Shua's scream coming from the room.

"Ho- how is he?" Hannie look up hearing chan's voice.. he were sitting looking tensed.

"Doctor said there are some complications, He was bleeding" Jeonghan didn't want to make chan worry, but he has to tell the truth and Chan froze on the place.

"Don't freak out chan" Seungkwan sit next to him while hugging him from side  "He will be fine." Jihoon patted Chan's shoulder with a reassuring smile. Everyone could see how much Chan loved his dad, so they were all doing their best to comfort him. Suddenly, the sound from Shua's screen got louder and Chan couldn't handle it.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO HIM, WHY IS HE IN SO MUCH PAIN!!" Chan was banging on the door

"Calm down, seokmin is with him" Hoshi said while trying to pull chan back

"HOW CAN I CALM- CAN'T YOU SEE HOW MUCH IN PAIN HE IS...." Hoshi, Jun and Vernon was trying to stop Chan from banging the door but no use Until Cheol helped them.

They pulled Him away from the door but he was still yelling.

Meanwhile,

On the opposite side Shua is on the bed as seokmin is holding his hand giving him support, Doctor and 4 nurse doing their Job.

The doctor and nurse glancing at shua and seokmin when Chan started yelling, They are giving each other awkward look.

"You have to push hard.... Ok" The doctor said while checking shua

"Take a deep breath...." seokmin said in a soft voice, Shua was doing everything as much as possible.