10-EMBRACE🫂✨

|at Joshua apartment|

"I make 5 friends they are such a good person's.." Joshua said to his grandma who was making dinner and joshua is sitting on the kitchen counter..

"So your day went really well?.." grandma ask with a smile..

"Yes it was pretty well except one incident...forget about that.... You know grandma there's a boy named Chan.. he is soo cute and a small little kid..we have met today for 1st time but it was feel like I know him for soo long.. He act like a total kid in front of me.. so cute.. he is very cute... like a cute fluffy, he is little weird too.. like sometimes I didn't understand what he said... Except that he is very c- "

" cute ... Josh , you have said this line so many times.. I got it. he is very cute, now stop talking and help me with the jar.. my hand isn't reaching.." grandma said in done voice.. Joshua chuckle and get off from the counter and get the jar of pickle..

[at that time they heard a knock on door]

"Who is this.. we don't know anyone here" shua said with a confused face

"It might be any neighbours.. probably came to say hi.. go open the door I am coming after washing my hands.." joshua noded and went to open door..

"  you?? " joshua ask with wide eyes..

"SURPRISE" chan and seungkwan is there with cheerful smile... 

"OMG what a surprise.." Joshua said, still in shock.

"we are not alone, remember I've told you there is someone who would love to meet you " seungkwan said with a chuckle.. both seungkwan and chan step aside revealing Jeonghan and seungcheol.. who were looking nervous , excited and emotional at same time..

As soon as Hannie's eyes fell on the person in front of him, his tears left his eyes. After these 20 years, he saw his brother, or a person who looked like his brother. On the other hand, Joshua frown in confusion and had some kind of feeling looking at Hannie.

Jeonghan leave cheol's hand which he have been holding for support and began to walk towards shua, as joshua's leg also started moving automatically.. soon both stood in front of each other 

"ji..J-jisoo..m-my j-jisoo " Jeonghan touch shua's face then hug him tightly. tears are not stopping and the surprising thing is joshua also got tears in his eyes without even knowing as he hugged him back..

 tears are not stopping and the surprising thing is joshua also got tears in his eyes without even knowing as he hugged him back

Seungkwan was chocking in his tears and cheol and chan have their eyes little glossy..

"Who is this Josh.." grandma's voice make joshua came back to earth as they broke the hug and others wiped their tears immediately..

"Grandma, they are my friends and he..?" Look at Jeonghan with confusion and curiosity filling his eyes.

"He is my appa and this is my dad, we came to meet you.." granny smiles at them,,