5-IN TO HIS UNIVERSE..💓💫

"S00n tO bE my HusBaNd mY fOoT...huh!! I wIll nEveR marRy HiM.... huh!! I remember someone had said it in soo confident"Jisoo has been teasing hannie since CHOI family gone. He keep saying that sentence in lunatic way...

"Jisoo stop it....How long you gonna tease me...?"at first hannie was getting annoyed on jisoo for making fun of and teasing him but Jisoo isn't stopping so he just let him be...

"Until I die.. I will say this for my whole life.. even if I die...I will become a ghost and keep saying this to you. How you had pretended like you don't like him but kiss him like there is no tomorrow..I swear I haven't seen anyone kiss like this soo passsionate and rough.. not even in movies or series... "

"Ohh god  don't punish me for witness that sinfull scene" Jisoo join his palm together and look up as praying to god in dramatic way..

"Hey dumbo.. that wasn't a sinful scene.. that was loving moment" hannie said with sarcastic smile..

"YOu are a two faced snake!!  You have two face.. Like how you change your mood.." Hannie roll his eyes and put his phone on table which he have been chatting with cheol and sit beside Jisoo on bed..

"Stop talking about me!!  how about you? how was seokmin..." as soon as hannie asked , Jisoo smile remembering their chitchat under the cherry blossom tree...

"He is a good person.. sweet and funny too.. He is soo understanding person and hard working too.. and he had made it sure that I am comfortable with him or not... He cares about me.. and I don't know how But I have seen affection in his eyes.. Like he want's someone to love him.. some one who will care about him and make him feel special.." Jisoo lost in his world while smiling...

"oohhoo!! some one is in love huh!!" Hannie tease him , jisoo smile drop

"I don't know hannie... If I love him or not but my heart want to give him everything he want, His needs, his wants.. I just want to make him happy.. It's like i have been waiting for him.. with him nothing feels uncomfortable.. Nothing feel wrong.. what is this feeling hannie.." Jisoo ask in worried but desperate voice.. jeonghan smile and hold his hands..

"Don't think too much!! you don't have to push yourself to know what this feeling is because time will give every answer of your questions.. Let it be ok?" Jisoo smile his hyung sweet , angelic voice always tranquil him..

Jisoo nodded and laydown and put his head on hannies lap.. who immediately began to massge his head by playing with his silky hair...

"Remember one thing 'JI' so what if this is an arrange marriage..that's doesn't matter love never happened in arrange marriage.."

.......TIMESKIP TO WEDDING DAY......

Marriage ceremony has done a long time ago

Marriage ceremony has done a long time ago. people have been done taking photos of the both couple.. the wedding hall was full of rich business men and business people.. everyone was busy talking and enjoying the party..