51- YOU AND ME💓

It was night at the wedding ceremony. verkwan and Seoksoo took their leaves for their honeymoon which is on a cruise for 2 vacations, rich people you know... Vernon was walking through the hallway to their honeymoon sweet as Seungkwan was in his arms in bridal style

"I can walk you know?" He was happily swinging his legs and hands around Vernon's neck.

"After tonight you can't baby" SeungKwan frowned confusedly not getting what Vernon means at first but when he realised it's first night he understood and his cheeks got all red as he looked down being shy and vernon smiled looking at him.

He walked into their bedroom and seungkwan's eyes roam around the room it was decorated beautifully vernon placed seungkwan on the bed gently then went to close the door but before kissing seungkwan's forehead who was biting his lips being nervous.

seungkwan sat there like a lost puppy playing with his fingers, he flinched when a hand touched his thigh

"relax" vernon's soft voice made him relax, vernon smile and kneeled on the floor in front of seungkwan

"we finally got married. Are you happy?" seungkwan saw how his husband took his both hands into his own and spoke in a very soft way.

"super happy" Seungkwan smiled when vernon placed a kiss on the back of his hand right on the wedding ring.

"I love you" He put seungkwans hand on his own cheeks and closed his eyes leaning on the hand more which make seungkwan bite his lips looking at the ring on vernon's finger shining beautifully.

"I love you more" vernon opened his eyes and meet with his husband's. seungkwan saw vernon's eyes are looking at his lips he understood he want to kiss so without any hesitation seungkwan parted his legs pull vernon closer and joined their lips. Both started moving their lips immediately and shared a passionate kiss when vernon's hands wrapped around seungkwans waist.

As they break the kiss and joined their forehead as- as breathing heavily but seungkwan frowned when a low sniffing sound reached his ear he backs away only finding it was coming from vernon, yes he is crying

"nonie, what happened?" He asked being worried

"n-nothing..it's just... I'm very happy today." He didn't look at seungkwan's eyes knowing he will burst into tears if he does so he leaned down hugging seungkwan's waist tightly. after this all struggle and wait finally they got together.

"I love you, I love you boo, I love you soo much!!" vernon voice is low as his face pressed against kwan's tummy who smiles.

"I know you love me and I do the same- shhh it's ok... we are together now," Seungkwan was running his fingers through vernon's hair, rubbing his back and biceps in a loving and comforting way.

"can I stay like this for some time? It feels good and... safe." He looked at seungkwan's face who get shocked seeing vernon's blood- red eyes.

"of course, you can but not on the floor... come on the bed then stay like this as long as you want" seungkwan takes of vernon's blazer and tie as vernon let himself got pampered by his husband then moved beck on the bed legs criss-crossed

"come." He pulled vernon by his shoulder as he put his face on his lap who layed on his stomach and hugged his waist, pressing his face in his tummy like he wants to hide in his husband's embrace. Both stayed like that for like an hour then made love for the first time.

[You all think I will write smut again- sorry guys, I suck at writing that so, I hope all forgive me.....😫 ]

Meanwhile,

In the other room seokmin was sitting on the bed, back leaned against the headrest, legs one over other and a full of excitement expression on his face ready to 'Bang ' tonight with his newly married husband.