14-HATE YOU!!

The sun raised and it's golden light fall on shua's skin made it more ethernal.. Shua snuggle before opened his eyes and the sunlight make him blink multiple times..

"Today I had the best sleep in my life. I'm feeling so fresh" He kick the blanket and went to bathroom to get ready for collage..

After taking a shower, he chose a big hoody and not-too tight jeans to wear. He then stood in front of the mirror and began his grooming, but suddenly something caught his attention in the mirror. He saw his bed reflection in the mirror as he frowned. He turned about toward the bed.

"What is this? "I slept this side of the bed then why the other side of the bed looking like someone slept this side too..? Nani?.. But how can she climb the stairs she has knee problem. Then who slept this side? Shua get himself ready quickly and run downstairs..

"Nani!! did you sleep in my bed yesterday?" he ask with a frown

"What are you talking about how can I climb the stairs.. It took me more like 3 hours to reach 1st floor.. here your breakfast." she placed the plate in front of him

|In collage|

"What if it was a ghost?" Everyone looked at Seungkwan with an annoyed face.

"You know what, Seungkwan, please don't open your mouth for some time..*jihoon glare at Seungkwan*shua, are you sure about that?"

"Yes, Jihoon. 100%.. the bedshe

"What if it was a ghost?" Everyone looked at Seungkwan with an annoyed face. et shape and the pillow shape.. those look like someone slept there." Joshua said as he was scared.

"Did you check the window before sleeping?" Minghao asked while patting Joshua.

"I did; it was locked."

"It could be you.. like you rolled that side in sleep then again came to the previous side," Wonwoo said while fixing his glass.

"Yes, it's possible, but if you have any problems, you can shift to our house instead." Chan said while grabbing Joshua's sweaty hands...

"No, no, it's ok. I think Wonwoo is right. I must be overthinking it. I forgot about it. focus on stud-" Someone approached them...

"excuse me, Hii-.." Jun smiles 

"Oh hii" Joshua smiles in return

"Hii Hao" he wave his hand at hao, Joshua  be like 'what the hell'

"Me? oh hii.." He smile back at jun

"Happy rose day.." 

"Oh today is rose day.. from today valentines week start? I forgot.. Happy rose day to you too.." minghao smile at jun who looking at minghao with chuckle..

"Here" Jun took out a rose..

"Oh! thanks.. but I don't have rose.." he said being worried..

"No no it's ok.. you take it and you yourself is a rose.. ok bye take care.." With that Jun left from there leave a puzzled hao behind..

"ahemm.. someone is getting so many roses these days.." seungkwan teasingly smile

"and someone getting too much complement these days" jihoon joined seungkwan 

wonwoo and joshua smiling hearing them teasing minghao..

"I think some one lost his eyes these days" Joshua's smile drop hearing chan..

"CHAN!!"

"What? I'm saying the truth appa" he said jokingly

"by hurting someone's heart?" Joshua asks while raising his one eyebrow, "Remember one thing, Chan.. never say anything that can hurt someone's heart.. No matter if it's your enemy, "