12-UNTOLD TRUTH

"Guys think again!! what if we get caught-" wonwoo said in fear

"hyung shh" chan and hao close wonwoo's mouth..

"where is he? " jihoon ask while looking at library entrance

Joshua, hao,wonwoo, jihoon and chan hiding behind the door of library which is besides principal office... This is their off period and luckily no one is in the library so they decided to do it..

"Here..here.. he is here.." seungkwan  came towards them tip tow while  panting because of running..

"Everything is clear, principal is in the meeting room with some teacher, but we have only 20 minutes to complete our work.." Seungkwan said while panting

"20 min are enough..Seungkwan, Jihoon, and Hao, you three stay here and check on someone coming in this way, and me, Chan, and Wonwoo are going inside the office. If the principal comes, start clapping, we will be alert  and come out before the principal comes in... Done!! "

"Done" everyone said in same time..

"Guys we should think  agai-" before wonwoo complete chan drag him inside the principal office and woozi, hao and seungkwan hide behind the door and peek outside to eye on the way..

|In the principal office|

"so where should we start?" wonwoo ask while looking around the capacious  principal office...

"I will look that room .. you can check here that shelfs..." Joshua said while pointing big 2 shelfs on the principal office... the principle office divided into 2 rooms main and store room.. "and be careful guys ok"

"Ok appa" chan smile and walk away with wonwoo.. joshua walk inside of a room which usually used to keep documents..

Joshua walked in. It was quiet and dark; there wasn't any light, and even if there was one, he didn't know where the light switch was. There was a small window where the sunlight was coming. There were many cupboards full of documents.

"Where it could be.. umm with serial number.. yes.. we are 2nd years so our file must be in front.. let's start" Joshua opened the cupboard and started finding it, even though he could barely see because of the dim light

As Shua got busy and suddenly he heard a noise which make him flinch

"what is this" he swallowed hardly

"W-w-who is t-t-this?... i-is anybody t-there? wonwoo-chan is that you?" Joshua shiver when he feels someone passed from behind

"L-look i-if you a-are t-trying to scare me... huh... i-i i am not scared o-of you!!" Joshua gather all his courage and step towards the direction where the sound come from..

|Meanwhile on other side|

"why.. they are taking too.. long.. god.. please forgive me..." minghao was keep walking here and there being nervous while jihoon sitting on the table while head on his hands..

"Bish.. please calm your scared ass down.." seungkwan said while pulling hao beside him to sit

"bish I never did this types of activities before..." minghao said and go to the entrance for peeking.. whether someone coming in or not 

"some things happened for the first time in life"  seungkwan jokes while sipping his americano.. " Well, why are you like this  Wonwoo Hyung too... why he is so scared about this?.."

"he is scared he will get kicked out of this collage... he has many dreams to complete.. " jihoon said while leaning into chair..

"Not like there is only one collage; there are so many collages, he can take admission in any collage..." seungkwan said with a smile