when were y'all gone tell me abt Chaos Theory

not to panic anyone but —

Chaos Theory is dropping in may and it involves both at least Ben and Darius as young adults!!! I literally screamed when this appeared on my google fyp

Chaos Theory is dropping in may and it involves both at least Ben and Darius as young adults!!! I literally screamed when this appeared on my google fyp. It's dropping a few days after my birthday so clearly this is the universe's bday present for me.

Look at them!! LOOK AT THEM !!!

"the trailer opens with Williams' Darius, who Kreamer confirms is now 18 and still dedicated to protecting dinosaurs

"the trailer opens with Williams' Darius, who Kreamer confirms is now 18 and still dedicated to protecting dinosaurs. 'Darius is on his own and has withdrawn. That was for a specific reason and I'm looking forward to getting into that,' he explains. 'He hasn't been around people for a while there. He's dealing with something. Ben is the one who says <Yeah, we can't stay here. We gotta go.>'

"Giambrone's Ben surprises Darius at a remote cabin. <Try not to freak out. Someone is hunting us,> Ben reveals as a computer screen with a "Dark Jurassic" webpage pops up. Kreamer confirms this is one of many websites from the dark web dedicated to conspiracy theories.

"Ben then declares they need to warn the others. When asked if any of the other Camp Cretaceous stars [...] will also return for Chaos Theory, Kreamer plays con, 'I cannot confirm nor deny that.'"

It's supposed to be a "conspiracy thriller" — yet another mystery the kids are unraveling

There's a couple trailers (that I guess is a few months old; this is my first time hearing about Chaos Theory), you can search it up on YouTube— one doesn't give us much to go off of, and the other the article quoted (which I then quoted above). I really hope the others make appearances in this, after all it is a spin-off from Camp Cretaceous. And like???? this show has so much potential to show us what dinosaurs on the mainland is like.

I'm just so excited I have something to look forward to. I've never wanted to write a Ben fanfic more than I do right now.

Like, I am fully prepared to stop writing reverie , and in my head  (my next two Camp Cretaceous fanfics) and bust out an outline for a Ben fic.

That's it. Thanks for listening to my TED Talk.

Are y'all also excited tho????

Also here's the link to the article I just read: https://ew.com/jurassic-world-chaos-theory-trailer-exclusive-paul-mikel-williams-darius-sean-giambrone-ben-8621071   . And the title and website is "Camp Cretaceous stars return in exclusive Jurassic World: Chaos Theory trailer" by Entertainment Weekly in case you're on mobile and have no intention of typing that out but wanna have a lookie.

love you,
xxx atha