CHAPTER 75! but she was suddenly feeling really stupid

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

piper looked around at everybody who was hastily dressed.

frank's vancouver winter olympics shirt was inside out.

percy wore pajama pants and a bronze breastplate, which was an interesting fashion statement.

cherry stood right beside him, and she looked great. her outfit was super cute.

hazel's hair was all blown to one side, as though she'd walked through a cyclone.

leo had accidentally set himself on fire. his t-shirt was in charred tatters. his arms were smoking.

about a hundred yards to port, a massive cruise ship glided past. tourists waved at them from fifteen or sixteen rows of balconies. some smiled and took pictures. none of them looked surprised to see an ancient greek trireme. maybe the mist made it look like a fishing boat, or perhaps the cruisers thought the argo ii was a tourist attraction.

the cruise ship blew its horn again, and the argo ii had a shaking fit.

coach hedge plugged his ears. "do they have to be so loud?"

"they're just saying hi," frank speculated.

"what?" hedge yelled back.

the ship edged past them, heading out to sea. the tourists kept waving. if they found it strange that the argo ii was populated by half-asleep kids in armor and pajamas and a man with goat legs, they didn't let on.