awkward hugs and train stations

^don't look into his eyes if you don't wanna fall in love

welcome readers to the crazy that is Crimson
i will be leading you through this journey of bad-assery, gifs, fights, and sweet moments that triggers my inner fangirl and hopefully trigger yours as well

⚡️⚡️⚡️

A loud overhead announcement that echoed through the whole station shook Pippin Hart out of whatever daze she had been in since stepping foot into Starling City train station.

Her fingers drummed either impatiently or nervously on the handle of her suitcase, gray eyes darting from trains to passersby to the marble floor then repeated the process.

"Do you have your suitcase?"

She jerked her head towards Felicity who was checking things off in a small notebook.
"You're leaning against it, Fel."

The blonde managed a sheepish smile while Pippin rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to miss you." Felicity enveloped her in the millionth hug since that morning.

"We promised no tears, Fel." Pippin managed to choke out from between her cousin's tight grip, mouthing a 'help' to Oliver who watched the two with obvious amusement.

"Felicity, I don't think she can breathe." He finally decided to speak up, Pippin shooting him a glare for letting the hug go on as long as it did.

"One of these hugs is finally going to break my ribs." Pippin added, wincing as she rubbed at her sore stomach.

"We're going to miss your glittering personality." Oliver decided to add since Feliciry looked to close to tears to say anything, she only studied her notebook.

"I'll miss your flowery compliments, Queen." Pippin retorted, shooting the man a sarcastic grin before she turned to Felicity and her eyes softened. It took Pippin gently taking away the notebook for Felicity to look up.

"We're only a few hours away." She reassured, probably more to herself than to Felicity. Her fingers returned to tapping on the handle of her suitcase again. There were too many emotions in the air, especially in Oliver and Felicity's eyes. She didn't want to look at them.

"You're all set." Diggle walked over, waving one lone ticket in his hand. Roy and Thea hadn't been able to show, Oliver had sent them out of town to recover from the past few days.
The lump that had settled in Pippin's thought from the start of the day only got bigger but she managed a brisk nod.

"Thanks, Dig." She accepted the small piece of paper, wondering how something so small meant something so drastic.
Another overhead announcement cut through their few minutes of silence.
"That's me."