meet the other parent

^no relation to this particular chapter, just in general with Barry and Pippin, this is probably what Barry looks like half the time when he's with her

'This girl'

New followers, new voters, new commenters-
Thanks for boarding the Crimson train, get ready for a lot of crazy
Choo-choo

⚡️⚡️⚡️

"Are you sure you're not in pain?"

Pippin rolled her eyes for the hundredth time since she'd stepped in the car.
Well, more like carried.

After four weeks of pills, nurses, doctors, tests, check-ups, proving, and prodding, Pippin had been declared free.
She could see Oliver's blue eyes glance at her through the car mirror, his eyes creased in worry.

"For the last time, Oliver, I'm perfectly fine."
Barry's arm that was wrapped around her shoulders tightened.

"Not you too." She hissed, her gray eyes meeting Barry's.

"We just want to make sure you're okay." Felicity decided to add her own opinion which made Pippin huff in annoyance.

"If the doctor didn't think I was okay, I wouldn't be here, would I?" She retorted with a pointed look at Barry who looked ready to refute.

"But-"
"Oliver, I will clip you over the head with my crutches." Pippin threatened, eyes blazing as she jiggled the crutch in the rearview mirror's direction.

"Fine, fine." Oliver looked more amused than scared which made Pippin scowl.
The frown slipped off of her face as they pulled up in front of Barry's house.

"Finally." Pippin made a move to get out of the car but Barry grabbed her arm.
She glanced at him, sighing as she read the look in her eyes.

"Sometimes I dislike you all very much."
Oliver chuckled as he swung Pippin's door open.
"Milady."

Pippin smacked his outstretched hand, swaying as she stood out of the car.
Despite her efforts to stand on herself, she was forced to clutch Oliver's forearm when her balance faltered.

Barry popped up behind Oliver, making Pippin wonder when he had gotten out of the car.

"I can help her to the house."
Before Pippin could protest, Barry had scooped her up in his arms.

"Barry." She squeaked, clutching his shirt as he grinned, coyly.

"Yes?" He drew out the word while Pippin rolled her eyes at him, although a small smile crawled on her lips too.

"We're finally home."
Pippin's heart warmed as he said those few words, watching him nudge the door open miraculously.
He let her down carefully on the sofa, propping her up with a few pillows.