barry allen

^Random gif of Barry because he is so damn fine

⚡️⚡️⚡️

The shock that rooted her body to the ground turned to reflex in a matter of seconds.

Before she even knew what she was doing, she had grabbed the stranger's wrist, twisting it until she had pinned whoever it was to a wall behind them. She met their eyes, the fierceness in her eyes dissipating as she locked gazes with the brunette before.

He was more handsome up close, with his tousled chocolate brown hair and soft pink lips that were parted in shock. His free hand had moved to grip her other arm, making her eyes flicker to the movement before she glanced up at his eyes again.

There was confusion, curiosity hiding behind the obvious discomfort swimming in his dark green eyes. That's when she realized that she was still pinning him against that brick wall and she was practically on top of him.
She let him go, taking a few steps away from him.

"I'm so sorry." Her hands hovered uneasily over his wrist that he started to massage in his other hand.

"No, no, it's all right."

The words surprised her as well as his smooth, deep voice, making her eyebrows shoot up when he smiled or at least tried to. It gave her a chance to study his face again, this time more deeply before.

There were a few minutes of silence afterwards where she realized he had caught her staring and her eyes immediately darted to everywhere but him.

"Barry Allen, I presume?" If there was anything Pippin hated (more than the color pink) it was awkward silence. He smiled at the reference, sticking out the hand that wasn't hurt which resulted in an awkward shake.

She reached over to get her suitcase, feeling his gaze on her. She was aware of how he was studying her.
With curiosity.

A faint blush covered her cheeks as she met his eyes again, watching him expectantly.
He seemed surprised to get caught, his eyes flicking away from her in a second.

"Oh, right."
She smiled as he finally realized that she was waiting for him so they could go.

He started to walk with purposeful strides that took some of her effort to keep up with but she would never admit that.

She was already a few inches shorter than Felicity but she would claw out the eyes of whoever pointed out. She was too busy thinking of that when Barry reached for her suitcase. Her eyes jerked towards his, her grip tightening on the handle.