saving felicity

^Just look at their faces,
They're both so unhappy that they have to go out

"I could be watching some TV right now but nooooooo, I have to go save the city."

+

^no comment

^no comment

I want to dedicate this chapter to all the people who risk their lives and sometimes the wellbeing of their families as well to help others and keep the world a safe place for everyone else

⚡️⚡️⚡️

"Pippin, I really don't understand why we're doing this and I'm starting to get scared."

Cisco voiced his nervous opinion for the sixth time in ten minutes, clutching the armrests of the car as Pippin drifted in a curve.

"We are backup, Cisco. I've explained this already."
Pippin reminded, swerving out of the way of a pickup who honked sharply at her.

"Yeah, well we won't be much use as backup if we're dead and by this rate we will be."
Cisco squealed as Pippin took a sharp turn, the wheels screeching.

"Who gave you driving lessons? Jason Bourne?!"
He shouted, gripping Pippin's arm tightly.
"I'm not that bad."
She retorted, calmly sliding into the opposite lane to pass a slow car in their way.

"Truck, truck, truck."
Pippin grit her teeth in announce as she saw the oncoming truck carrying a tractor.

"We're gonna die, we're gonna die, we're gonna die."
Cisco chanted under his breath, his fingers digging into Pippin's skin as she swerved into the lane she should've been in, the truck blaring its horn as they barely missed it.

"Think positive. And turn on Barry's radio, we need to know where he is."

Cisco opened his laptop, shakily, clicking a few things before turning the S.T.A.R Labs's van radio on.

"So what's the plan when we go in, Oliver?"
Barry's staticky voice filled the car, Pippin cranking up the volume.

"We'll see when we get there. I don't know this area too well."
Oliver replied in that matter-of-fact voice that got on Pippin's nerves.

For a few minutes, the only sounds were Barry's deeper breathing as he ran and the sound of Oliver's motorcycle.

"So you and Pippin?"
Oliver broke the silence, making Pippin's eyebrows shoot up.

"Me and Pippin?"
Barry echoed, Cisco reaching to turn the volume up higher with a smug smirk.
Pippin slapped his hand away from the dial with a scowl.

"Don't play coy with me, Allen. You two seem to be awfully close to be just friends."
Pippin tried not to show her embarrassment. while Cisco shot her an I-told-you smirk.