who is cisco ramon

^Cisco be like 'my love-interest detector is beeping'

⚡️⚡️⚡️

Pippin was sitting in the car, staring out the window while Barry glanced at her every now and then.

The morning had started out normal enough, Pippin had woken up with a sore back for the second time in three days. Barry had teased her about it, his bed head bringing a smile to her face. They had migrated to the kitchen where they would sit in silence, Pippin mounted on the counter and Barry cooking next to her, his forearm brushing against her leg every now and then.

It had become a morning routine of sorts, then they would each move on to their afternoon habits, Barry would watch the news while Pippin went job-hunting on her computer. Then the day ended with an action movie, the two commenting throughout the whole film.
But this morning, the routine had been broken.

Barry was in the middle of making eggs when Iris had called.

She had left her jacket that night she and Halle had come over and was asking Barry to bring it to her. Pippin joined Barry and they went to visit Iris in her rather boring-looking apartment building.

That's when weird turned to strange. .

Barry was telling Pippin about the time he had gotten a new job and decided to get donuts for the whole office but ended up giving everyone food poisoning and landing his boss in the ER as they were going up the steps.

Pippin laughed and shoved him playfully, just as Iris' door opened, revealing an annoyed-looking Iris who was quite different from how she had been when Pippin first met her.
She had dragged Barry in and had slammed the door in Pippin's face.

Barry had burst out a few minutes later, dragging Pippin down the weird set of brightly painted stairs to their car. Now, Pippin was trying to figure out how to feel about the whole thing while Barry seemed angry and annoyed and many synonyms of unhappy.
It was making Pippin even more unsure of what has happening.

"Where are we going?" She decided anything was better than sitting in a silent car.

"S.T.A.R. labs."Barry answered, glancing at her again. This made Pippin fall silent, frowning a little in thought.

She was still majorly confused about all that had happened with Barry and with Iris and it made her head spin. The car stopped, Pippin glancing up from her thoughts before she mirrored Barry and climbed out of the car.

"Wow." Was the only word she used to describe S.T.A.R. labs.

The whole building was large and modern and sleek. Barry smiled at her awestruck face before motioning to the door.

Rock music floated through the door as they opened it, making Barry smile.

"That sounds like Cisco." He turned back towards her, grinning even wider before he motioned for her to follow him.