pippin goes out

^his smile brings all the girls to the lab

⚡️⚡️⚡️

It was a beautiful morning, shattered by a squeal from downstairs and a thud.

Barry bolted out of bed, half-tumbling on his way down the stairs and almost falling on his face.  A laugh greeted him where Pippin was supposed to be on the couch, except there was no Pippin, just a collection of blankets.

Barry ran his fingers through his hair before he heard the laugh again.
"Pippin," He sighed in relief just as she sat up, laughing again.

"You should've seen your face." Was all she could make out as she continued laughing, gesturing to Barry.

"Very funny." He managed a chuckle before sitting next to her.

"I fell off the couch." She wheezed in between laughs, wheezing a little as she tried to compose herself.

"Why am I not surprised?" He teased, shoving her playfully in the shoulder.

In the two weeks they had now known each other, it had become obvious to Barry although Pippin was the most graceful person, in her own way, that he had ever met, but at the same time she was one of the more clumsiest persons he knew.
He watched her laugh with a shake of the head, rolling his eyes.

"You almost fell down the stairs." She fell into another burst of laughter, leaning against his side as she did so.

"Let's not forget you falling off the couch a few minutes ago." He reminded, smirking smugly as her laughter stopped.

"You're not as nice as you look." She grumbled, pushing herself off of him with a grunt.
"I hate your couch."

Barry rolled his eyes as she shuffled off into the kitchen, shooting the piece of furniture in question a glare. Pippin poured herself a glass of water, sipping absent-mindedly as Barry appeared near her, immediately opening the fridge door.

"Any plans for today?" She asked, hearing Barry groan.

"Work, unfortunately. As much as I'd like to have a lazy day. I need to head in and fix up my desk before Captain Singh gets back from his vacation."

Pippin nodded with a small yawn.

"What are you going to do?"

She shrugged in response, hopping up on the counter. "I'll probably head out on the town. You know, tour the sights, get to know the city,"

"Cause some trouble?" Barry added, grinning as Pippin sent him an un-amused look.

"If I feel the urge, who knows."

He rolled his eyes again, turning back to his fridge.

"You should better get a move on if you're going to go. It's almost eleven." Pippin sang out, watching him almost hit his head on the fridge door.