squabbles are never fun

^Look at her smug face

If you look close enough, you can see Barry silently screaming for Pippin to come save him from Iris

I'm not quite sure why I don't like Iris, maybe it has something to do with how the show is portraying her as a player that can't decide on which guy she wants and pulls drama out of her sleeve whenever she feels like it

Yes, Grant Gustin's eyes are green
Yes, I made a mistake
Yes, I am human

If you see me describe him with blue eyes, just comment to let me know and I will fix it

⚡️⚡️⚡️

"Rosalita, I love you with all my heart."

Pippin sighed for the hundredth time, glancing at Felicity who was clutching one of the hospital pillows for dear life with her eyes glued to the TV screen.

"Juan, I couldn't bear it if you died."
With a roll of her eyes, Pippin watched Rosalita fall dramatically across the hospital bed.

The actor already strewn across the mattress made a croaking sound that Pippin didn't think was part of the script, his eyes squinting in pain as the added weight of the actress fell across his chest.
Juan gave a few wheezing coughs that didn't seem staged before he raised his hand, weakly, murmuring out a few more bland minutes of loving oaths.
The flatline of a monitor sent Felicity into another crying fit.
Pippin handed her another box of tissues, rolling her eyes again.

'Are you sure you want to keep watching this?'
Pippin showed the pad to Felicity who quickly nodded, blowing out her nose.

"Jaded Hearts is a classic."
She responded, causing Pippin to fix her with an incredulous look.

Oliver and Barry had left to grab some lunch after Pippin had protested to hospital food.
The mental image of that meatloaf still sent shivers down her spine.
'If you say so.'

Pippin was getting tired of scribbling everything down but at Barry, Oliver, Felicity, and the doctor's insistence, she had no choice.
Five long days had passed since she had woken up and she was also tired with the white rooms, the smell of medicine, and the uncomfortable feeling she had in her stomach whenever she saw her pill bottles.

"We have returned!"
Barry announced, Pippin immediately perking up when he came through the door.

"Excited to see me?"
He grinned, sitting down next to her on the bed.

'Please, I'm excited for the fries.'
She scribbled, although her cheeks turned a rosy pink.
That had been happening too much in the past few days.

"I'm hurt."
Barry responded, handing her a bag while he placed his other hand over his chest.

"The hospital food isn't that bad."
Oliver spoke up as Pippin wistfully sighed after taking a bite of her burger.

"My dear."
He presented Felicity with a bag, pecking her lips quickly.
Pippin made a face to which Barry laughed, swinging his legs up on the bed next to her as he ate.
That had become a habit since Pippin had woken up and they had "cuddled" as Felicity had informed her.

"You're still watching that, Felicity?"
Barry motioned to the monitor to which Pippin rolled her eyes.
Oliver picked up the remote, his fingers wavering over the buttons when Felicity aggressively blew her nose, shooting him a glare.