this girl is on fire

^when Barry realizes Pippin is in danger

To those who feel like a tiny spark of light in a dark world, it takes one spark to make a fire

Bless everyone who read, commented, and voted to end up with almost 10k reads

The idea of starting an Arrow fanfic keeps popping into my mind

But enough of me talking
enjoy the chappie

⚡️⚡️⚡️

By some twist of desperation, Barry had let Pippin take the car for the morning.
A desperation that began earlier when Barry opened the fridge door.

His shriek of anguish was heard throughout the whole house, Pippin falling out of the couch in the process.

Oliver and Felicity who had bunked on an air mattress that Barry had managed to dig up after a few hours in the garage, had rushed downstairs, entering the kitchen when Pippin did.

"My eggs!"

Pippin choked back a laugh while Oliver coughed to hide his chuckle and Felicity snorted.

"You haven't hit menopause just yet, Barry."
Pippin, again came through with the sarcastic remarks, earning a glare from Barry.

"My eggs are gone."
He groaned, slumping down on the floor while Pippin rolled her eyes.

"You ate the last of them yesterday morning, Barry."
His wounded eyes flicked up to her as he snorted, crossing his arms.

"Just go to the store and grab some."
Pippin went to fill her glass, noticing the absence of Oliver and Felicity with a roll of the eyes.

Felicity seemed keen on forcing some type of romantic relationship between Pippin and Barry and she effected that belief by leaving them alone as much as she could.

"But Joe comes back tomorrow and I need to fix everything up."
Pippin laughed as Barry spread out on the kitchen floor, staring up at the ceiling.

The whole house was a mess of Barry's things.
Without Joe there to keep him in check, it seemed that he didn't pick up after himself at all.

Pippin had found a few of his sweaters and ties bundled in the couch, or sometimes she would find one of his broken watches in the bathroom.

"You'll live."
She grunted as she joined him on the floor, feeling his grin before she saw it.

"If you say anything, Barry, I will punch you."
She voiced her threat, not bothering to look at him for the fact that she knew her cheeks would turn bright red.

Silence fell between them as they stared at the ceiling.
Pippin counted the small cracks in the paint, her eyes skimming over the edges of the walls.