I N T R O D U C T I O N

| DIFFERENT IS ALSO BEAUTIFUL|

So, I'm not going to give you any discription of this story. And if you've somehow landed on this page then I assure you that this story would be a little different than what you've read before.

This is more like a short story which I wrote in 2020 during COVID-19 Lockdown. I have shared it with few of my friends and now I'm sharing this with you all. Someday, probably I'm going to write this short story into proper novel and get it published. I need to extend this and add many more details but I have no idea that when I'm going to do this.

This story is really close to my heart because I wrote it when I was suffering from severe Anxiety. At that time I was diagnosed with Generalised Anxiety Disorder but I haven't started taking meds because I was too scared to take them. And one day my boyfriend told me to start writing again so that I can divert my mind to somewhere else but it wasn't easy at all. I just couldn't write again since it's been years I stopped writing because of my busy schedule. I couldn't concentrate at all, my mind wasn't stable but somehow I managed to write this short story. Initially I've planned to write it into full length novel but this was all I could write.

So, I'm really thankful if you're interested to read this book further.

I don't know if you'll like this book or not but you should give it a try. Who knows you might end up liking it :)

This is the story of Advik and Vanya. Of their love, their personal demons and of something that you'd read ahead.

HAPPY READING!!