T W E N T Y - S E V E N

VANYA

"I wrote that."

He was a bit taken back for sure but soon amusement was clearly visible in his eyes.

"You're full of surprises." He said.

You've no idea.

Then we continued talking for some good minutes before his eyes landed only wrist.

He stared at my tattoo before he decided to ask me about it. "Is it in french?"

I smiled.

"Nope. It's in Italian."

"Alright." He laughed.

His chest vibrates. The pain he had before was long gone. I don't what disturbed him when I recited that qoute but for sure there's something dark which is bothering him. I don't want to help him overcome his scars but I want to know about them.

He was trying his best to read the tattoo and something in me told that he wanted to feel it. So without any hesitation I moved my arms forward.

He was afraid at first but when I passed him a smile, he decided to feel the tattoo. When he touched my skin with his cold fingers, my heart skipped a beat. He slowly creases the uneven skin of my tattoo and out of nowhere my nerves are igniting in fire. His cold touch was a strong spark for me.

I pressed my eyes shut to feel the moment. It feels soothing but with my racing heart.

"What does it means?" His voice pulled me back to the reality.

It took me few seconds to come back into my senses. His thumb was still creasing my flesh and it made the situation hard for me to focus but somehow I managed to reply.

"diverso è anche bello" I said.

He raised his eyebrows at me and I realized he asked me the meaning not to read it aloud.

"Oh. Sorry."

"It says- Different is also beautiful." I added.

He nodded, admiring the tattoo.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Why plain Maggi? Why not any variation?"

The corner of his lips twitched and a small frown appeared on his face.

Huh?

"Long story." And it was my cue to understand that he didn't wanted to share anything with me for now.

I thought of giving him some time.

"You know, I still don't know your name."

"Neither me."

We both smiled with his thumb continuously tracing my skin.

"I remember you as 'The boy with familiar eyes.' Don't ask me why, I'll tell you someday." I said.

He mouthed an okay. Maybe understanding that it was too fast for us to know everything about each other.

"And I remember you as café girl."

I laughed.

"By the way I am Vanya."

"Advik here."