F O U R T Y - S E V E N

ADVIK

I read her mail several times, trying to understand her. My dreams? I never thought about it. I never realized that its money which I want most. Blaming engineering was actually an escape from the reality that I am dissatisfied with my salary. I am good at nothing, I don't have any special talent which I missed to crave out. I did engineering not because my father said but because I had no special interest. My father's mistake was only that he never gave me chance to find out my dreams.

How easily she made me understood the thing which I never realized? What are you, Vanya?

Despite me acting like an asshole, she gave me her café? And she loved me too? Why this confession of hers still gives me butterflies in abdomen?

I wish things were normal then I would've jumped in joy after knowing that she loves me too.

And now when she's leaving, I don't know why but my heart aches for her. I want to stop her and tell her to hold me again in her arms. Maybe this time, I'll get a closure or maybe I'll fall for her all over again.

I really love her, don't I?

I may have lost her but she made me gain my father and my dream. I would be thankful for her whole of my life. she came in my life like an angel. I hope she'll be successful in building her personality strong enough to let people believe in her reality. I wish I could do something for her but then again I was the only one to not accept her. I wish one day she achieves whatever she wants.

I promise I'll take care of her café and make it big.

I will always remember you, vanya. Always.

I smiled and decided to reply to her mail.

From- adviks01@rediffmail.com

To- vanya234@gmail.com

Date- 6 april xxxx

Vanya,

Thank you.